Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 ATMA RISING MUSIC FESTIVAL . AUG 8,9,10 .WARSAW NY

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mnm Posted - 07/17/2008 : 7:32:35 PM
Our friends at SHINEBOX ENTERTAINMENT have put together of a hell of a festival for August 8,9,10, to be held at North Fork Music Park in Warsaw, NY (smack in between Buffalo and Rochester). The land is huge (150 Acres), extremely well-maintained, there's a gorgeous lake, TONS of space for games, BBQ's, beers, and whatever. Lots of shaded areas, two stages, and camping in the woods for everyone. Put simply, the spot is a hidden gem. And the whole weekend is only 50 bucks. Can't beat it with a stick.

They put together a stellar lineup, featuring guys from The NEW DEAL & STS9, as well as GIANT PANDA GUERRILLA DUB SQUAD, THE BRIDGE, and countless, countless others.

HAVE A LOOK!

www.myspace.com/mnmpresents
is proud to host the LATE NIGHT DJ portion of the ATMA RISING MUSIC FESTIVAL!! THE DJ LINEUP AS FOLLOWS:::KILL THE NOISE / DJ FIXX / MIKE PARKER / BIG BASHA / JOE JUBEI & MARC V / CUTLER & SCOTT DOWN / MCNASTY / & MARK KLOUD

ALL INFO FOR THIS EVENT CAN BE FOUND AT
WWW. ATMARISING. COM
WWW. MYSPACE. COM/ATMARISING

Get your tickets RIGHT AWAY at::::
www. tickets. com

See you there:)
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Clotho Posted - 08/07/2008 : 11:05:35 AM
yeah, a co-worker of mine lives on the other side of the hill from the North Fork music park, she says it's beautiful

got my tickets, my supplies and the day off of work tomorrow and we'll be there by the early afternoon - see you tomorrow!!

:)
GACProductions Posted - 08/07/2008 : 10:53:13 AM
I used to live like 15 mins from Warsaw in Geneseo. There is some dope ass land up there.
djmatrixx Posted - 07/31/2008 : 11:14:28 AM
Dj fixx, Tweeknasty, and Mike Parker on friday, Kill the noise, Big Basha on saturday. I think I'm only going friday night. Anyone from the Utica area wanna go hit me up, not tent im just gonna "rage it"
BoogieDown Posted - 07/31/2008 : 09:24:37 AM
Damn, wish I could!! Have family obligations this weekend. Looks fuckin' awesome!
Jogo Element Posted - 07/31/2008 : 12:15:39 AM
I'll be there....bringing a few friends.

Look out for nexus gettin the crows started
djmatrixx Posted - 07/23/2008 : 9:08:58 PM
so whos going to this??? anyone anyone, I dont think the electronic night is untill saturday night. We are going out saturday morning early and leaving sunday early if anyone wants to go let me know. Its cheap, not to far away and theres good music!!!
Juniper Posted - 07/19/2008 : 10:41:09 PM
was suppose to be the new deal but dan had something going on so murph is sittin in which is a great treat the thickest bass on the circuit fo sho
DJAlexRyan Posted - 07/18/2008 : 8:25:56 PM
Kill The Noise is the bomb...
n/a Posted - 07/18/2008 : 6:17:49 PM
Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad is dope (even if they spell guerrilla wrong =P). i saw them once when they played at Mezza. also, i used to know the keyboard player, rachel back in college for a year. she's pretty hot!
Brainfroot Posted - 07/18/2008 : 4:48:47 PM
Just saw Giant Panda in Roch last night, some of the best dub and reggae I have ever heard. The Join is amazing! This looks tight
CrazyRaver Posted - 07/18/2008 : 2:50:53 PM
goddamnit thats the weekend I leave to go back to CO. why do i have to miss all the good stuff. also the same weekend as the Virgin music fest in jersey. And also the same weekend of piratefest in Alex bay choices choices what will i do.
Clotho Posted - 07/18/2008 : 1:48:08 PM
picking tix up this weekend, gonna be a great time!!!

New Deal, Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad, The Buddhahood, Filthy Funk + all those dope DJs = awesomeness

:)
Juniper Posted - 07/18/2008 : 12:21:56 PM
yeah this looks real dope!!!!
djmatrixx Posted - 07/18/2008 : 09:21:33 AM
edm line up is pretty ill for this! KILL THE NOISE is dope, DJ FIXX, mcnasty, mike parker, big basha. Its only 2 hours away and 60$ im on it. Hey its something cheap after wemf
electronic performer Posted - 07/17/2008 : 7:56:52 PM
rhubarb is sick

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks