deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  7:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someday..

Edited by - n/a on 02/11/2009 12:55:15 AM

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  9:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait, who said Santa's Little Helpers is no more???

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  9:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
your attempt to be cool is lame...
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  9:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

Aaron announced it last year.. I think Drew may even had a post up commenting about 2008 being the year of the last.. bubble, hoho, Santas little helpers..

Edited by - n/a on 02/08/2009 9:56:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  9:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure hes going to do another one.

quote:

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  9:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll check with him... But, I'm still claiming the date... There are 4 weekends in Dec.. No biggie It's not really a X-mass themed party anyway.. He can still do Santa's little helpers on Sat the day after ex-mass that would be kewl.

Edited by - n/a on 02/08/2009 10:00:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  10:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would be a sad elf w/ no slh for x-mas ;[

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  10:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Ya def.. Safe to say.. Santa' Lil Helper, is gonna happen..

NYE might be done by Xtra fuze.. Very possible you may wanna talk with them the ONLy reason it was cancelled last year was the unfortunate departure of John Anthony..

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  10:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea, it would... That's why I figured I'd leave the sat right after X-mass to him if he wanted it...
Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  10:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

quote:

Aaron announced it last year.. I think Drew may even had a post up commenting about 2008 being the year of the last.. bubble, hoho, Santas little helpers..

I didnt read that anywhere.....and i dont think that was the last santas...

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Parkay

Ya def.. Safe to say.. Santa' Lil Helper, is gonna happen..

NYE might be done by Xtra fuze.. Very possible you may wanna talk with them the ONLy reason it was cancelled last year was the unfortunate departure of John Anthony..

K... I'll check all this out. This date again isn't written in stone. However, if anyone is going to do a party or is planning one. It would be a good idea to post it. And, if it's not posted I'm going to assume the date is open, simply 'cause I'm not a mind reader, no offense. And if you didn't do the party last year on a date such as NYE, you forfeited the date unless you post something prior to anyone else. I'm not going to sit around to the last min like last year and wonder what's going on.. I would move the date for is Lab 'cause he did do his event last year. I would only move it back a week and that's out of respect for his yearly event he has done consistently giving him a 2 week window. If Fuze is going to do something speak up now and I may move the date entirely.. Personally, I don't do NYE events anyway. I'd rather get tanked and enjoy the party. NYE and 4th of July are my fave holidays!

Edited by - n/a on 02/08/2009 11:28:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you CANT READ MINDS???

YOURE A PROMOTER!? WHAT THE FUCK!!

quote:

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

you CANT READ MINDS???

YOURE A PROMOTER!? WHAT THE FUCK!!

LOL,... If that were the case.. I'd be a pro poker player!!
Go to Top of Page

Leila
UUnet Guru

565 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:26:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Leila's Homepage  Send Leila an AOL message  Reply with Quote
never seen someone "claim a date" so far in advance...
lol... never seen people "claim dates" so much as I do on this board either....

www.djleila.com

UPCOMING SHOWS!!!:
7/10 ~ Vibe This! - Albany, NY * 7/23-25 ~ 4th annual Water tanks on the Banks/PMT fest - Clyde, NY * 8/6 ~ The Big Up - Ghent, NY
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leila

never seen someone "claim a date" so far in advance...
lol... never seen people "claim dates" so much as I do on this board either....

haha righttt

"if you're on the dance floor and you look to your left & your right and there's not a man in sight, you're NOT pimpin"

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a very busy party city what can we say. There are like 6-7 large promoters here... I guess you missed the 2010 date claim... If you plan on doing a large party in this city you got to post way far in advance. It's not Albany... Speaking if witch.. VIBE518 coming soon!

Edited by - n/a on 02/08/2009 11:34:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i did, yes. quick response!

"if you're on the dance floor and you look to your left & your right and there's not a man in sight, you're NOT pimpin"

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  07:14:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

It's a very busy party city what can we say. There are like 6-7 large promoters here... I guess you missed the 2010 date claim... If you plan on doing a large party in this city you got to post way far in advance. It's not Albany... Speaking if witch.. VIBE518 coming soon!

actually. from the people ive spoke to in albany, syracuse is doing much better as far as attendance. The booking a date bullshit is due to the fact that even though there is a good base of people there isnt enough to have 2 parties in one night, its all about working together in order to make things happen. Weird, I know.
Go to Top of Page

timmyekg
UUnet Buddha

411 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  09:48:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit timmyekg's Homepage  Send timmyekg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And who said HoHo aint going to happen. Jussle just said he was done doing HoHo. There is another member of Plug N Play ya know and he might be doing something "Chilly". I think claiming a date a year in advance is not right. I don't know where you get off doing shit like that you have not earned the right.

who says i'm stuck up?
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  10:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by timmyekg

And who said HoHo aint going to happen. Jussle just said he was done doing HoHo. There is another member of Plug N Play ya know and he might be doing something "Chilly". I think claiming a date a year in advance is not right. I don't know where you get off doing shit like that you have not earned the right.

best news Ive heard in a while!!

Long live Ho Ho.!

Also, SHL is definitely not over.

just a date claim,

August 29th, 2037

DI will be doing an event. Please plan accordingly.

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  10:30:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey all you date claimers. SP is available for bookings :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks