Seasons Beatings-Santas lil Helpers 2009*FRIDAY!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  1:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
**Update!!!***
In my most infinite wisdom i am responsible for 2 small typos on the back of the fliers for this event that went out at TranceGiving...The location of Club Trexx is certainly NOT Spencer St....It IS located on Clinton St. near downtown Syracuse...ALSO>Dylon and Bender did NOT appear on the first printing of the flier but they ARE playing...I have since corrected these 2 mistakes in regards to the flier...a New Batch of 500 fliers will be dropped on Upstate NY the night of December 11th...
my bad!Its harvest season and my head was cloudy...sorry guys...its a hectic time in Lab-Land right now...busybusybusy...Please take note of this minor detail...my apologies for any confusion in these regards...
See ya in 2 DAYS!!!

Winter almost upon us again & every year i toss a little throw down for the people that inspire me throughout the year.this holiday season will be no different...this year we'll be showcasing the hard bangers and darker beats...
after all?
whats a little "nice" without some "naughty" too?...right?
What do you want for Christmas?

Upstate Madness is proud to present:

Seasons Beatings!!!
Santas lil Helpers 2009
Friday,December 18th,2009
Club Trexx-Syracuse,NY

-Naughty Room LINE-UP-

9-11pmNexus...Nexus Entertainment...the 518...PsyTrance
vs.
PHUNgEYE...MicroCosm House...Psytrance
Just to show the masses how serious we are about the "Seasonal Beatings" were gonna kick off the night insane with a 2 hour brain melt set from 2 of the baddest Psychadelic Trance djs in the Central NY area.
11pm-12am Egzail...direkt Influence...Big Room House & Breaks
It would not be S.L.H. without this direkt influence crew bad-ass sleighing the decks and wrecking havoc...
12-1am D-Wizz...Electro & Mashup
A very Special Christmas gift from me to all of you...Its ON when the clock strikes midnite...Here comes D-Wizz!
1-2:30am Marz 21...Eye 80 records...Breaks
If you havent seen this cat "work it raw" yet you are seriously without...A serious genius behind the wheels...Marz IS the next level of turntable skillz...Merry Christmas!
2:30-4am
Sean Place...Vinyl Beat prod...Hard Tech-House
VS.

Mike Sims...4ontheFloor...Hard Tech-House
When these 2 old school veterans get behind the decks...A severe beating is coming your way...Together they are THE Techno tagteam guys in Upstate NY.

-NOT SO Nice Room #2-

9-10pm Lab'ratory...Upstate Madness...Tear Out Breaks
One of Santas personal representatives & your Host for the evening...Lab brings gifts of Broken beats done rowdy and proper...
10-11pm Tweek...Upstate Madness & direkt influence...Hard Trance
Returned from afar with Christmas gifts of Hard Trance to bring some evil acid laced noise that is sure to add to your holiday cheer...
11pm-12am Swan 7...direkt influence prod...Jump-^Up^-Jungle
Swan never fails to beat the hype into the crowd...
Jump Up Jungle fo dat azz!!!!
12-1amRisen...Lock42/Perceptive Music/
2K Deep/Strong Mind Musak...Dark Drum&Bass/Jungle
You cant do a "Beatings" party without some true dark and grimy Evil Drum & Bass...Risen is here to bring it right...
1-3am "the Upstate HardStyle Demolition Squad"
-dj ...kraftyradio.com
-Gomer...Hardstylers USA
-Kogswell Kox...direkt influence
-Vogelizmskizm...direkt influence
2 hours of total chaos and Hardstyle domination by 4 of the most talented & "on point" hardstyle djs in NY...
3-4am Bender vs. Dylon...Get Bent prod...
Dark Grimey Dub-Step is just the way to celebrate the holidaze...

**SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY:
(BAD)Santa Clause...Its his Holiday spirit that gets the crowd hype...
Look out for Chris Kringle and his Ho-Ho-Hoes on the mic and the 1's & 2's...
Details:
$10 cover
18+ to party/21+ to drink...BRING ID!!! (no exceptions!)
Queen of Arts decor>Full ON Christmas Madness decoration insanity done by the very best...
Sandy Clause is comin' to town!
Further decorative backup reinforcement by: Alicia in Wonderland...
You seriously have to see this to believe it!!!
Christmas iNsAnItY!!!
Free Holiday Pastry and Hordevours buffet...
>Cookies...Brownies...CupCakes...Candy...Crackers...Meats...Cheeses...
Backup goodies and munchies brought in by P&C bakery-cattering services...come hungry!
CDs/Doorprize Giveaways & Gifts for everyone!!!no exceptions!

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/16/2009 11:50:48 PM

UUnet Buddha

302 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  9:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit 8's Homepage  Send 8 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll be home for winter break.

\m/

www.djeight.com
www.mixcloud.com/eight/
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2009 :  09:46:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o0o0o I likey!!

<<< Is down, per usual!

Go to Top of Page

bender
UUnet Buddha

337 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2009 :  12:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit bender's Homepage  Reply with Quote
<----down as well :)

www.soundcloud.com/b3nd3r
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2009 :  1:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
count me in

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  09:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The djs who bring the darkness and sinister bass.this line-up is filling up fast.its getting colder outside.that means its time to begin the preparations for SLH #9-Seasons Beatings!
get ready.

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  1:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Heres some of the list of the confirmed:
-Marz 21
-Egzail
-Emartransformo
-Swan 7
-Lab'ratory
-PHUNgEYE
-Dylon vs. Bender

If i missed u leave a post.i will add u promptly.

Edited by - djlabratory on 10/03/2009 11:29:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

bender
UUnet Buddha

337 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  1:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit bender's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yo lab i want dyl0n to be spinnin with me as well...only fair ya know...hit me back!

www.soundcloud.com/b3nd3r
Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  2:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um I have some dark beats.

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  2:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

Heres some of the list of the confirmed:
-Marz 21
-Egzail
-Emartransformo
-Swan 7
-Lab'ratory
if i missed u just post a reply.ill add u promptly.
I've concidered an out of town headliner.any suggestions?

Otis the Rigger.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  2:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The PHUNgEYE

quote:

IIIII... feel it deep inside me, I won't deny it- Won't hide it, DJ pump the low and the frequency.. because I'm addicted to drums and I'm a slave to the -dark -beat..

Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  3:02:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

quote:

quote:

IIIII... feel it deep inside me, I won't deny it- Won't hide it, DJ pump the low end frequency.. because I'm addicted to drums and I'm a slave to the -dark -beat..

YESSSS!!!!!!! That was the jam!

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866

Edited by - The PHUNgEYE on 10/02/2009 3:03:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  3:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a proggy remix of that. That track used to give me tingles back in the day.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  11:13:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have the original of that on vinyl.Oscar G and Dave Falcon-Dark Beat. siiiick track!

Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  08:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello....
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  10:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

I have the original of that on vinyl.Oscar G and Dave Falcon-Dark Beat. siiiick track!

Lab, I say again get @ Otis the Rigger. He's a breaks guy who's been around the country, and he is on this board. I think he's from albany. That would be sweet to get that guy out! To my knowledge he hasn't played an upstate party yet ether.... just some food 4 thought.

Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  10:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya definitely check out Rigger he's a class A dude.

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  12:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I CAN HAS TEH DARK GABBER!!!

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Edited by - Vogelizer on 10/06/2009 8:53:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

disko
springbreak_boss_playa

1427 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  12:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send disko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aCID tekno

-pLuR-
"If Jimi Hendrix was still alive, he would be making Acid Techno"
Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  12:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ooo Santas lil helpers is always a great time. Sounds good so far =) let me know if youd like any promotion help i'd love to take on some flyering action
Go to Top of Page

D-wizz
UUnet Beginner

46 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  5:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit D-wizz's Homepage  Send D-wizz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo Lab I'm down you know this we talked about it at Almost Far Out bro put me down.

Rave on B!tch'$

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120167014703129

www.G7production.us

www.facebook.com/dwizz85
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]