Seasons Beatings-Santas lil Helpers 2009*FRIDAY!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  9:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now all u need is the fireplace and the nice leather chair for Sean to be sitting in to think and ponder shit.
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  9:35:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im liking the sound of this. could be the start of a new way to drop a set...
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  10:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do this on a nightly basis. No Joke either.
Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  07:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyRaver

I do this on a nightly basis. No Joke either.

*coughs*
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  08:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or drop a yule log...
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  9:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
All my friends are nuts......you all need therapy and case-workers...
lovin it!!!>
>Lab

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  9:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That we are That we are!
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  12:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can dig that...its what makes you all so special....i wonder whats wrong with "normal" people...
where is their "will to be weird"?
hmmmmmm?

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  1:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm a member of NORML. Does that count?

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  9:43:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
of course that counts...for sumthin'?
i love the NORML organization...they do good things...
less than 50 days til S.L.H....its almost time for all that "deck the halls","trim the tree","yuletide cheer" shopping season insanity...
get ready...its almost that time of the year...
Seasons Greetings (Beatings!!!)

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  8:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
cant wait for this...Im going way overboard this holiday...
just added>>>Fully Stocked Mini-Bar action for free VIP Lounge Room drinks all night...and sitting in a high backed chair near a fireplace the one and only>>>Filthy McNasty Santa and his naughty elves handing out gifts all night long to all the naughty boys and girls in attendance...have you been naughty this year?...we hope so!!!
c-ya soon>Stay Tuned!

Edited by - djlabratory on 11/05/2009 7:47:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  10:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
can't wait!!

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  09:00:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
me either....
ATTENTION!!!
WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY GIFTS TO EVERY PERSON WHO PAYS AT THE DOOR...IF YOU ARE A DJ/PERFORMER ON THE LINE-UP PLEASE GIFT WRAP 10 DEMO CDS TO GIVE OUT TO THE PATRONS IN ATTENDANCE...THIS EFFORT ENSURES 2 THINGS...
1.SELF PROMOTION TO A WIDE AUDIENCE.
2.ITS A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA!!!
so dont be lame...record a demo...go to dollar tree and buy a roll of wrapping paper...or just use news paper and duct tape...dig?

Go to Top of Page

Nyl0n
UUnet Addict

184 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  11:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Nyl0n an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im gonna beat the shit outta the decks! W00000000000000000000000000000000000000

Dyl0n aka SwampTang

GET ^ BENT

www.mixcloud.com/Dyl0n
www.soundcloud.com/dyl0n
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  01:04:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
beat em up like roast beef

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  09:50:23 AM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nyl0n

im gonna beat the shit outta the decks! W00000000000000000000000000000000000000

oh shahhhhhhhh jahhhh Dyrlit

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  12:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
beat em!...do it!...like it!!!
mmmmhmmmm.

Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  1:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

beat em up like roast beef

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  3:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

me either....
ATTENTION!!!
WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY GIFTS TO EVERY PERSON WHO PAYS AT THE DOOR...IF YOU ARE A DJ/PERFORMER ON THE LINE-UP PLEASE GIFT WRAP 10 DEMO CDS TO GIVE OUT TO THE PATRONS IN ATTENDANCE...THIS EFFORT ENSURES 2 THINGS...
1.SELF PROMOTION TO A WIDE AUDIENCE.
2.ITS A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA!!!
so dont be lame...record a demo...go to dollar tree and buy a roll of wrapping paper...or just use news paper and duct tape...dig?

I should have Planemo done by that time, hopefully.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  12:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
excellent!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks