Seasons Beatings-Santas lil Helpers 2009*FRIDAY!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  4:29:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Labs Xmas naughty list:
Mike Sims>Steamed towels and fiji water
Sean Place>corncob pipe and fiji water
D-Wizz>red M&Ms and Zima
Marz 21>SHURE microphone
dj 8> magic 8 ball
Kogswell>see me for details =)
Vogel>NY Giants memerobilia of some sort
Egzail>"How to make friends and alienate people" handbook...lol-j/k
PHUNgEYE>see me for details =)
if your not on here its a because i dont know enough about your christmas list...hit me up!!!its my party and i say all the djs and patrons get christmas presents and there will be no arguing or we will turn this sleigh ride right around and I'll be kickin some festive ass around this piece...fo real!!!......um? sorry!
Christmas spirit is starting to reach a fever height...ill go lay down for awile...again>sorry!happy holidaze!!!

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...

Edited by - djlabratory on 11/15/2009 4:36:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  4:43:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lol. Yo Lab make an event post for FB.

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  6:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The PHUNgEYE

Lol. Yo Lab make an event post for FB.

agree
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  7:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

Egzail>"How to make friends and alienate people" handbook...

I've never been a socialite to begin with, but none the less, I will be bringing a beating to the dancefloor on 12.18.

Cya then caulklovas

Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  8:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what do i get for my birth-xmas gift mr. lab? hmmmmmm, lol....i still have my teddy bear from last year, me and mikey named him walter cronkite :)

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2009 :  01:17:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
um? lets see?
it will have to be a surprise...fear not!You will be getting a gift fo' sure.
stay tuned!

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

Nyl0n
UUnet Addict

184 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2009 :  4:28:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Nyl0n an AOL message  Reply with Quote
soooo whats the lineup/timeslots? i would <3 to play extra time

Dyl0n aka SwampTang

GET ^ BENT

www.mixcloud.com/Dyl0n
www.soundcloud.com/dyl0n
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2009 :  11:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
these times have been posted since day 1 on the main page...
Main -Naughty- Room
9-11pm PHUNgEYE vs. Nexus
11pm-12am Egzail
12-1am D-Wizz
1-2:30am Marz 21
2:30 -4am Sean Place vs. Mike Sims
-Not So- Nice Room #2
10-11pm Lab'ratory
11pm-12am Swan 7
12-1am Risen
1-3am Hardstyle Demolition Squad>Kogswell,?Gomer,Vogel,& dj 8
3-4am Dylon vs. Bender

thats how its gonna go down...like dat!!!get ready!!!

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2009 :  7:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
like dat! :)

Edited by - Sean Place on 11/19/2009 7:45:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2009 :  01:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yup...like dat!
stay tuned...

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2009 :  12:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2009 :  7:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lolololol....roflmao....omg...omg...omg...it hurts!!!
that is the funniest f u c k i n thing ive ever seen...props!!!
happy holidazed and confuzed!!!
-Lab

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  5:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gotta Keep da Party Hype!!!
im posting to fish for more posts...
SomeBody say: "Seasons Beatings!"
and then yell>"Santas 'lil Helpers!"
keep it hype and Stay Tuned!!!

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  11:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
anybody there...hello?is this thing on/mic check..1...2...3...???

Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  11:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

anybody there...hello?is this thing on/mic check..1...2...3...???

sssshhhhhhh.......i'm trying to sleep.......
Go to Top of Page

BoogieDown
UUnet Guru

1252 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  12:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit BoogieDown's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just me, laughing my ass off at that letter...!!!

"I wanna dance to the beat of a different drum..."
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  1:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
werd...too funny right?lol
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE UPDATE ON THE TOP OF THE 1ST PAGE OF THIS EVENT POST...also check out the newest addition to room #2>>>Returning from afar after a summer of "hard work" abroad dj Tweek is back to rock it rowdy yet again this Christmas...its ON!!!

Edited by - djlabratory on 11/26/2009 9:00:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  12:21:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
over the last 5 days I have unload about 500 fliers between 'Cuse and Utica...looks like its gonna be a bad ass little party...C-YA IN 20 DAYS!!!!

Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  2:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i still havent seen one flyer...

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  3:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well? did you make it out to Trancgiving or Leftovers?
Trancegiving was packed to the walls...Leftovers was a Zoo too!!!
i straight up wallpapered both of those events...There wasnt a person in the house that didnt get flier funked,hyped,and told straight up wazzup with "Labs X-mas bash"...get ready...
Were goin' waaaaay over the line on this one...
Stay Tuned!
-Lab

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks