Seasons Beatings-Santas lil Helpers 2009*FRIDAY!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  3:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

well? did you make it out to Trancgiving or Leftovers?
Trancegiving was packed to the walls...Leftovers was a Zoo too!!!
i straight up wallpapered both of those events...There wasnt a person in the house that didnt get flier funked,hyped,and told straight up wazzup with "Labs X-mas bash"...get ready...
Were goin' waaaaay over the line on this one...
Stay Tuned!
-Lab

<< Has been naughty.

Go to Top of Page

marz21
network_marzian

943 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  08:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit marz21's Homepage  Send marz21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
over the line is right... I think i actually have a date that night...

I'm sequestering all my hard shit for this one... Ill beat you down with beats, then dance with yur corpse... and yur fam is gonna have to deal with it.. (metaphorically, of course)

you can't un-hear it!!

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  10:47:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Cindy Lou looks like shes ready for S.L.H....R U Ready?

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/03/2009 11:57:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  3:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^^she looks pist^^^^^
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  12:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
she does look a little peeved...hmmm?
i think shes just getting syked up for 7 hours of Upstate NYs best djs as they tear the roof off Trexx on the 18th...
2 weeks to go!!!!!!!

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/04/2009 12:34:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  02:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - calmo on 12/04/2009 5:52:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  11:28:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calmo

so whats the 10 bucks for? ... theres no outside trexx regular dj's?

In b4 10 pages of drama.

There are still a bunch of expenses even after everything is said and done w. talent. + Whatever Trexx decides to charge.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  12:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lets see:
>3 digit figure for Trexx...$_00.00
>Some djs have requested pay...$$$
>rental fee for decks,mixer,and lighting for room 2...$$
>Sound for the second room...$$$
>Food and Crazy-Huge Christmas Decor...$$$
>Gifts and grab bags for every person in attendance...$$$
>Food and free booze for VIP room...$$$
>the money Ive spent on fliers and promotion...$$$
hmmmm?
i see a pattern emerging here...
dont get me wrong...i am a firm believer in the philosophy of:
YOU WOULDNT THROW A PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE AND EXPECT YOUR FRIENDS TO PAY FOR IT...can ya dig?
but i want to eat this month and enjoy my holiday so Im trying to at least break even...$10 per head seems reasonable...
respect!
>Lab

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/04/2009 12:36:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  1:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
^ i can respect that. I am also a fan of eating occasionally.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  5:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

In b4 10 pages of drama.

There are still a bunch of expenses even after everything is said and done w. talent. + Whatever Trexx decides to charge.
[/quote]

wow i was super hammered last night no disrespect ment @ all.... as i am throwing a party 2night i understand the costs that come up .... diddnt mean to stir anything up just was super drunk last night and thought i was being funny lol my bad
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  8:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i printed 500 to start...i gave a bunch to different key players in the scene...PHUNgEYE got a bunch out your way...hit him up!!!
im printing another 250 to hand out at "Pathogen" on the 11th...
2 weeks guys!!!
lets get hyped!!!
its beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  4:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
13 Days!!!

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  8:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
tick-tock-tick-tock
12 Days!!!

Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  11:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i'm sooo looking forward to this!!! i just need to find a way there if foxy isn't going. (she's my ride after all lol <333 you) lab omg awesome meeting you in person.. i have like a begillian of the flyers.. xD if you want i'll make a kandi just for you =P

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  10:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
kandi? me? um? im not really.....?um?how do i say this ????
Ok...deep Breath!
no Thanks on the Kandi for me but If you'd like to bring Kandi to hand out to other guests that would be stellar...I cant wear pastels and neons anymore...its not me...sorry....ill burst into flames or something terrible like that...
respect anywayz though! fo sure!
>Lab

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  10:48:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
tick-tock-tick-tock
11 Days!!!

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  2:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

Labs Xmas naughty list:
Mike Sims>Steamed towels and fiji water
Sean Place>corncob pipe and fiji water
D-Wizz>red M&Ms and Zima
Marz 21>SHURE microphone
dj 8> magic 8 ball
Kogswell>see me for details =)
Vogel>NY Giants memerobilia of some sort
Egzail>"How to make friends and alienate people" handbook...lol-j/k
PHUNgEYE>see me for details =)
if your not on here its a because i dont know enough about your christmas list...hit me up!!!its my party and i say all the djs and patrons get christmas presents and there will be no arguing or we will turn this sleigh ride right around and I'll be kickin some festive ass around this piece...fo real!!!......um? sorry!
Christmas spirit is starting to reach a fever height...ill go lay down for awile...again>sorry!happy holidaze!!!

im requesting orange and yellow colored roses as well, i need to be graced with the light scent of flowers while on stage... oh and a beautiful female virgin to hold them in my general area while mike and i play...
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  9:35:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

im requesting orange and yellow colored roses as well, i need to be graced with the light scent of flowers while on stage... oh and a beautiful female virgin to hold them in my general area while mike and i play...

coal!!!...
heeps and heeps of kingsford charcoal...
50 lbs. worth...
the BIG bag!!!lololololololol!!!hohoho!
Merry Christmas!

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/07/2009 9:37:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  11:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nice! we can use that for a bbq this summer :D
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  02:02:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
werd!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks