the great happy hardcore debate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 3

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  8:37:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok.. No suprise here.. I like hardcore in all forms.. From Breakcore (though you really have to search for good stuff) Happy Hardcore, Gabber, Hardcore Techno, Trancecore/Freeform, NRG. It's all good.. But back to the topic at hand.. Happy Hardcore. Something is extremely appealling about the basic Thump, Synthnote, Thump, Synthnote, Thump, Synthnote, Thump, Synthnote..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

anabolic1685
UUnet Addict

154 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  10:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Send anabolic1685 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK the champs bout to speak on this topic i started as a narrow minded hard trance fan only hard trance! well after a while i started noticing it became a lil to repetative i needed a change this in like 2002ish i start listening to all forms of edm and ever since i first heard a hhc track i was hooked instantly super high engrgy music im not into cheese so much i do cringe at a lot of vocal but have no problem with em most though when played right r insane high energy bouncyness give me an energy boost like no other! now as for candy kids topic u will never see me going to a party dressed like that unless its like halloween but to me it represents that historic rave luster which has been kinda lost everything just seems like a party i also met frolic at mayhem awsome moment in my life sucks i dont have pics there r pic on kobomedia of me there but none with him all in all im more of a freeforn fan now

Edited by - anabolic1685 on 01/11/2010 10:28:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  11:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

Is that from my party Mayhem?! I really miss doing my summer hardore party. Like a Lot.

Yeah this was from Mayhem. That was such a great party. I met Frolic hung out with Venom alot everyone played awesome sets. Such a great time.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

anabolic1685
UUnet Addict

154 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  11:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Send anabolic1685 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
indeed mayhem was a hot ass party
Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  01:58:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah mayhem was awesome. First time I met Venom.

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  06:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

quote:
Originally posted by Plan3m0

quote:

Vogel, please post that doofy pic of you and anabolic frolic, I searched for it in vain.

NOW

"WHISTLE POSSE PUMP IT UP!!!"

Ummmmmmmm Nice Ummmmmmmmmm Bracelets???........We Need to Talk Mr. Hardcore....If thats your real Name.......
Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  06:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Anbolic Frolic's first and only NY
appearance since his BAN from the US.

Homostly...Thank God!!!!Opppssss.....

Dirty old frank's suprise DJ set. Wow.
Shit like this doesn't happen anymore.

And there is a reason it doesn't.......
Vogel knows best!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  06:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anabolic1685

OK the champs bout to speak on this topic i started as a narrow minded hard trance fan only hard trance! well after a while i started noticing it became a lil to repetative i needed a change this in like 2002ish i start listening to all forms of edm and ever since i first heard a hhc track i was hooked instantly super high engrgy music im not into cheese so much i do cringe at a lot of vocal but have no problem with em most though when played right r insane high energy bouncyness give me an energy boost like no other! now as for candy kids topic u will never see me going to a party dressed like that unless its like halloween but to me it represents that historic rave luster which has been kinda lost everything just seems like a party i also met frolic at mayhem awsome moment in my life sucks i dont have pics there r pic on kobomedia of me there but none with him all in all im more of a freeforn fan now

well after a while i started noticing it became a lil to repetative (repetitive)........are you serious???? a little?????ok.....(whispers........my friend for the most part it all is...... )
Go to Top of Page

anabolic1685
UUnet Addict

154 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  11:31:20 AM  Show Profile  Send anabolic1685 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dunno what to say to this and what does that face mean
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  11:47:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anabolic1685

i dunno what to say to this and what does that face mean

he's implying that all electronic dance music is repetitive, and a wink emoticon is generally used when Mike Sims thinks he's being clever. Reply with something something buttsecks/mother and or how much you hate techno and you should have the upper hand.

Go to Top of Page

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  11:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Look at those CDJs!!!!! LOL

Banned? I must know

http://jogoelement.com http://soundcloud.com/jogo-element

It's within each of us

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  1:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I want to take this opportunity to tell you all IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO PUT CDJS ON TOP OF TURTABLE PLATTERS.

Thank you.

quote:

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

anabolic1685
UUnet Addict

154 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  1:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Send anabolic1685 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lmao
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  1:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I want to take this opportunity to tell you all IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO PUT CDJS ON TOP OF TURTABLE PLATTERS.

Thank you.

uhh yeeeaa. what he said.

Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  2:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjNexus

Banned? I must know

In 2000, Samojlenko was banned from ever entering the United States due to visa violations, but this ban was lifted after a period of three years.

2PHAT productions
Utica= Upstates Time Is Coming Around
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  2:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djmatrixx

quote:

Banned? I must know

In 2000, Samojlenko was banned from ever entering the United States due to visa violations, but this ban was lifted after a period of three years.

Bro, you are such a candy raver. C u @ hulla? or candyball?

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  4:13:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Sims

quote:

quote:

quote:

Vogel, please post that doofy pic of you and anabolic frolic, I searched for it in vain.

NOW

"WHISTLE POSSE PUMP IT UP!!!"

Ummmmmmmm Nice Ummmmmmmmmm Bracelets???........We Need to Talk Mr. Hardcore....If thats your real Name.......

No Ill tell you though that Haircut is HARDCORE!!!!!!!111111!!! lol. ANd yea nice braclets faggot
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  4:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my hair was SERIOUS. about to cut all this shit off and kick it old school

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  7:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Look at those CDJs!!!!! LOL

Banned? I must know

crap look at the guys on the back wall!!!
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  7:27:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they were the old old super old school.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks