Upstate Underground Community
 Upstate Underground Network Main Forum
 National Toilet Seat Up Day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  09:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's right men. The time to act is now. Are you sick of being the one responsible for lifting the toilet seat AND putting it back down every time you have to tinkle? Join men around the world as we participate in NATIONAL LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP DAY.

This will send a clear message that we will no longer be discriminated against because of our obvious anatomical advantages when it comes to urination.

FB page to be created... Also, we need to get some rich/famous people's husbands on board for this idea, and see if we can get some payoffs to end this standoff.

WHO'S WITH ME FELLAS?

kempy
UUnet Guru

913 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  09:44:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit kempy's Homepage  Send kempy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  09:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kempy

Kempy's in! welcome aboard

Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  10:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if you are too lazy to lift the toilet seat and put it back down, chances are, you are just a scumbag. no one likes sitting on pissy toilet seats, men or women for that matter.

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  11:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hambone

if you are too lazy to lift the toilet seat and put it back down, chances are, you are just a scumbag. no one likes sitting on pissy toilet seats, men or women for that matter.

It's LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP day which would indicate that you already have to lift it up. The least the female gender can do is put the seat back down. This is an equal opportunity initiative. We lift the seats up to avoid any wayward sprinkles, and the female gender should step up and put that seat back down.

Speaking of pissy, sounds like Hamboner woke up on the wrong side of the bed today..

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 12/07/2010 11:36:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

dreemkill
captain_PLURnet

10058 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  1:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit dreemkill's Homepage  Send dreemkill an AOL message  Send dreemkill a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
just learn to not piss on the f*cking seat. its not hard.
also, LOOK AT THE TOILET WHEN YOU LEAVE. are there ass-crumbs on the seat? do you see pubes? did you piss on the seat? WIPE IT OFF.

annoying as shit that people are so f*cking careless and clueless to not do that shit themselves.

quote:
Originally posted by dvs109

I didnt read that but i bet it is one big excuse

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  2:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dreemkill

just learn to not piss on the f*cking seat. its not hard.
also, LOOK AT THE TOILET WHEN YOU LEAVE. are there ass-crumbs on the seat? do you see pubes? did you piss on the seat? WIPE IT OFF.

annoying as shit that people are so f*cking careless and clueless to not do that shit themselves.

I always put the seat up before expelling fluids. This is a matter of liberating Men's Rights. We put the seat up, and should NOT have to put it back down. We are simply asking that women do their fair share of the work.

slow day on uunet saved by moi.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 12/07/2010 2:19:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  3:41:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
avoid all this hassle and do what i do...

pee in the sink
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  3:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i never understood why women make such a big deal about this.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  4:59:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Men's rights lib!

It started here. =p

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  5:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So I'm thinking that we should schedule this on a day in which a lot of global urination would take place, possibly Saturday?

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  5:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
st pattys day ftw

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  7:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

st pattys day ftw

done

Go to Top of Page

K-tronica
UUnet Guru

1137 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  12:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, that day is over now.

no music no life

*kristenpimpin
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  01:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

avoid all this hassle and do what i do...

pee in the sink

^Lots of yellow toothbrushes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgbH0MjIHY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  12:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.upstateunderground.net/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14582

=) I can't tell if I'm serious or not.

Go to Top of Page

Thomas J
UUnet Guru

3893 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  5:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shens Pl@n3mo sits down when he pees c'mon guys
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  8:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 9000

shens Pl@n3mo sits down when he pees c'mon guys

sometimes I hover... NASA technology.. stolen from nazi germany(Nate cipher knows)... stolen from aliens of course.

Go to Top of Page

Thomas J
UUnet Guru

3893 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  8:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
word i just use toilet paper if i have to touch the seat. not like i'm going to catch hiv or something...

or am i?
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  8:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 9000

word i just use toilet paper if i have to touch the seat. not like i'm going to catch hiv or something...

or am i?

Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks