Upstate Underground Community
 Rideshare/Carpool
 Solvent Free Adhesive up accomplished 350 degrees
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

brodonswhite
UUnet Noob

3 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2017 :  01:38:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit brodonswhite's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I in actuality accept Con-Bond, but I anticipate they are one in the same. I'm not abiding what the aberration is in actuality is. I accept been alive with the accepting for a brace of jobs now, and I'm still not absolute blessed with the results. The acquaintance Pur Gum just doesn't accept to accept the aforementioned arresting or captivation adeptness as the baptize based I was using. This is even worse on baby apparent areas (end caps, top of splashes, etc.). I aswell am not afflicted with the bendability of the aerosol pattern. It seems to be acutely acute to temperature. What do you use - brazier or other? I am cerebration of traveling to a burden pot with the aforementioned gun and corrupt I accept invested in already.

In acknowledgment to radiused corners, we use Wilsonart 860 red in a pressurized pot and Binks gun. For years we accept been postforming with this bureaucracy with no problems. We accept captivated cocky bend down to 3/4" with no problems. You accept to use a postformable glue, which this is. We are currently aggravating Starstuk HM pre-pressurized. It is not postformable and because of that and the bulk I anticipate we will apparently breach with the Wilsonart. Aswell the Wilsonart is a Lockweld cast but Wilsonart is putting their name on it as a acclaimed product. You do accept to calefaction the bend for cocky bend or a calefaction bar for a postform top.

To contributor E: I usually don't go beneath 1". On all my alfresco corners we go 1-1/2" instead of a 45 bulk like you see a lot. This burden pot, you leave it pressurized? No charwoman afterwards every job? Use a compressor for pressure? Also, what accomplish a column anatomy adhering different? Does it breach down in heat, or can I calefaction and bend the bend with the adhering already applied?

We leave our pots pressurized a lot of of the time. The abandoned time we accept to anguish about adhering dehydration in the ambit is if it sets for several months afterwards any use. If you leave your pot pressurized and it leaks, your adhering will dry out. The pot is pressurized by our air compressor. Our pot and gun are Binks but I apperceive there are a lot of added systems out there. If your gun is in able appearance you don't accept to apple-pie it afterwards every use. The aberration in postform adhering is that it doesn't breach down with heat. It in actuality makes the band stronger. We consistently calefaction our Solvent Free Adhesive up accomplished 350 degrees.

brodonswhite
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks