Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 The Vibe Simulator - August 20th : FLYER INSIDE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2005 :  10:26:45 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
why dont people stop hating on Venom........maybe you should try giving to the scene like Venom does and has been for many years. not to mention produce more underground tapes than many superstar DJs and even invent your genre of House. Sorry i am a fan of Venom and I have seen him at many events i have never been disappointed.

welp im not a fan of house number 1 yes u have scene venom at many events how many events have u seen madam zu at recently?... a lot of uk dj's dont get exposer here i personally have never seen her live but heard countless mixes and loved them on the other hand i have seen venom and i stayed and watched his set for like 20 minutes and i didnt like it although personally talking to venom he was a overall cool guy much respect to him but as i was saying uk dj's need to be booked....
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  03:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by d-magic
welp im not a fan of house number 1 yes u have scene venom at many events how many events have u seen madam zu at recently?... a lot of uk dj's dont get exposer here i personally have never seen her live but heard countless mixes and loved them on the other hand i have seen venom and i stayed and watched his set for like 20 minutes and i didnt like it although personally talking to venom he was a overall cool guy much respect to him but as i was saying uk dj's need to be booked....

I will tell you why.. Because people in England don't give a shit when it comes to our scene usually.. Did you know that the tickets for the date of this event from London are close to $1300.. that is JUST the ticket and that is 8 months away.. It goes up as it gets closer.. Now think.. Hardcore DJ make a LOT of money over there.. so the have to charge based on lost wages of coming over here.. About $1500 then they tack on a bit because they have to sit through a long flight.. another $1000 or so..

So check this.. Your telling me I can book some semi-well known Hardcore Producer.. for close to the price of Donald Glaude or DJ Dan.. I would say fuck that.. But i have a lot of friends in the Hardcore scene and the stateside djs know the trouble it is to book the uk acts and help out so I can attempt to pull this off.. Don't know how successful it will be.. But I can try year after year.. Regaurdless of the line up.. I will be putting a lot into the production for this one and it will be absolutely insane.. The line up will be out shortly after Five anyway though..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2527 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  9:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo todd... this appears to be ultra violences official web page, if you're interested..

http://www.teamuvr.com/index.html

i'm watching you
Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  8:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i thought jare fox was done playing out after last year's wemf?? i thought i saw him post that himself, well whatever, the more hahhhhdcore the better!! w00t hardness

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  10:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jare retired..
Warchild retired..

The only place you can still see them is here!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  03:56:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did someone say.. uhhh..

.. F U C K I N G
!?DOORMOUSE?!

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 03/31/2005 04:00:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  04:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
!

Edited by - Modulate on 03/31/2005 04:17:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did someone say.. It's official!? BOH!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

meisemily
UUnet Noob

23 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  12:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit meisemily's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this looks enticing.

http://www.dreamhardproductions.com
Go to Top of Page

WickedDreamz216
UUnet Addict

149 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  02:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit WickedDreamz216's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yay Todd, thank you!!! You rock!!
Happy fucking Bday to me! :-D
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  04:55:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH YEAH!!! NO LEFT TURN!!!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  11:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Todd a suggestion if u will, maybe........Heres a guy Im prolly shure ur familiar with. I know a couple people who will go in w/ me if you ever wanna book him, for a future Summit.

RAW NEKED UNDERGROUND HARDCORE BEATS!!!

http://paladin.funkstate.com/Darkness_took_mE-PALADIN_remix.mp3

http://paladin.funkstate.com/PALADIN_set_teaser.mp3

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12

Edited by - KogswellKox on 04/04/2005 11:43:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  03:41:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
w00t hardness

WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!

Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  1:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its all icp style
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  11:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
icp??

UpComming Events:
------------------

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  02:12:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ICP would be super cool!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:53:46 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
woot woot is something the INSANE CLOWN POSSE SAYS
Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  7:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
w00t, i got w00t from playing cs. those of you who dont know what cs is you dont know probably one of the best games ever made. w00t gaming....

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  01:52:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sweet lets break out the faygo soda

Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  02:20:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OMG........I have friends that went to a Teisted concert reciently....if its anything like that...WOW...not good.

UpComming Events:
------------------

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

2/24/12
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic