Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 The Vibe Simulator - August 20th : FLYER INSIDE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  7:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sssecret
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2527 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2005 :  11:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
punch right in ya mouth! *sock* !!!!!!!!!! ||.|

i'm watching you
Go to Top of Page

WickedDreamz216
UUnet Addict

149 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  12:41:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit WickedDreamz216's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wait so who's on from 1:00 - 2:30?
Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  8:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit killer lineup I REALLY can't wait now! Summer 05-good fucking times!

That Hardcore Beotch Mz Gina!
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  10:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow man, it will be hard to see you go but life is filled with many twists and turns. Hope that things work out for you wherever your life takes you!
Go to Top of Page

kempy
UUnet Guru

913 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  12:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit kempy's Homepage  Send kempy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Todd,

You had a good run buddy. Good times and bad times. I'm not alone when I say, we are going to miss you allot. You will always have a home in upstate NY.

Life has a funny way of changing. Sometimes for good, and sometimes bad. Hopefully in this case its for good. Go kick ass on the west coast. When you get out there and get your shit together, remember all the little people back out here and get our asses booked :P

Now on the flip side.. I don't know giving away your car is a good thing. Like stated above change is good.. but that kinda change.. Man you got no heat in that thing bro!! I remember the stories... that car.. lol!!!! you need to just put it to rest. Maybe we should like go push it in Jamesville quarry or something.. hold a little outside ceremony for it...

Come out to trexx tomorrow night man.. we got some celebrating to do. Not only for Jenn but for you as well.

Well man... you will always have this:

Peace!!!

Kempy >=)

p.s.
dude that is a real bad picture of me, can i please send you a better one? =)
Go to Top of Page

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  12:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Todd
Only been working w/ you for a few adventures past year and half, Ive heard your worst and ive heard your best. Thick and thin well remember all the fun times and the bad ones but taking the step into the afterlife is always a positive step.

Once shit starts flowing your way you know youll get shit rocking no matter where you go to. Heart>World! Best of luck in the future and you know that even in the aftermath where home is.

Been attending your events for over 4 years, even since you button days, cant wait to see what the future brings.

Peace and good luck
mikey

and yes THURSDAY NIGHT FRIDAY NIGHT SATURDAY NIGHT....... DRUNK

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  07:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the support.. I'm tired.. Trexx killed me.. The afterparty made it worse..

Kemp,
send me a better one..
GACRaverz@aol.com

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  5:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahahahaha, we know how to have a good time... Hehehe! glad you had fun bro

???
http://www.djseanplace.com/Sean_Place_-_Feel_My_Deck_Volume_4.mp3 (Right Click and Save As...)
www.djseanplace.com
www.facebook.com/djseanplace
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  7:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha.. That was loads of Nonsense..
This line up is set..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  4:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
News.. Some good, some bad, some frusterating..
First, the Frusterating : As I feared.. Only 2 of my classes will transfer from OCC.. So, Being that I almost have my degree.. So, I figured I would stay here and finish it up at OCC then take my assoc up to westwood in Spring.

Second, the Bad : As tempting as it is I still will not be able to do events because the Raw time that School and Work will eat. I seriously doubt I will be able to attend most events as well. Though I am going to try to get Fridays and Saturdays (or at least friday and Saturday mornings) off so I can make it out to Trexx and the Roadhaus.

Third, the Good : I think a lot of people mistook my post.. After hearing Dose The Alien tell me 5 or 6 times that I was retiring.. I began to think I didn't make it clear. This is far from a retirement. It's just simply informing everyone that I don't have the time and means to do events right now.. That's why it's a going away/farewell party.. Not a retirement.. Or LAST PARTY EVER..

I'll will always find a way to do Quikk Fixx and it will mostly likely be here in my hometown of syracuse.. I've done it here for 5 years and I have refused to move it Binghamton or Auburn or Anywhere else. This will be no different. So, Please expect it from me year after year. It's what I look forward to year after year.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  4:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Plus The promotion time for Quikk Fixx runs with the easter Vacation.. I'll be around anyway.
Well Anyway.. This will still be my Farewell event cause I won't be able to do another one. So.. Drop in. Tons of Giveaways. Crazy Line up.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  03:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I'll will always find a way to do Quikk Fixx and it will mostly likely be here in my hometown of syracuse.. I've done it here for 5 years and I have refused to move it Binghamton or Auburn or Anywhere else. This will be no different. So, Please expect it from me year after year. It's what I look forward to year after year.
[/quote]

yeyness!

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2005 :  1:35:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gina you're AWEsome!
You look like a barbie doll that smiles a lot : )

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2005 :  1:46:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
had to remove the R word.. : (

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2005 :  5:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ithaca, Watertown and Binghamton Heads.. I need some help.
Looking for reliable smokes shops or record stores for tickets outlets.. Please E-mail me GACRAVERZ@aol.com with the Subject line TICKET OUTLETS with some suggestions and phone numbers. Thanks.
- Todd

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Asrael
UUnet Guru

1257 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2005 :  5:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Asrael's Homepage  Send Asrael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Todd, have you gotten in touch with Massive Audio in Albany yet?

massiveaudio

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  02:46:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not recently... But, They are our ticket outlet for this as we have worked with them before. Why? Is something up?

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  02:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's right!!! Silas and Mike, two of the Vibe 315 finest, will be on the decks for thier special birthday sets! Celebrating like no other! So buy Silas a Scotch on the rocks and buy Mike anything with a lot of alcohol in it! He's not picky.. Oh and I also heard that Mike Parkay and Silas Maximus will be spinning naked because it's thier birthday!

Oh and Warchild too.. But he does that for no reason.

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 06/20/2005 03:01:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  2:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

Gina you're AWEsome!
You look like a barbie doll that smiles a lot : )

AWWWWWWWWWWW! That is so nice!!!!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet