Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fuck yeah! I'm playing with ****!

edit: oops, gave it away

Edited by - soniqast on 03/11/2008 9:12:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Lineups good.. but seems like alot of Djs for the time frame involved.. did you guys get the extra hour back?

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where the f is my email? i want my f'ing email with line up.

pardon my strong letters. but... WHAT THE F'ING H IS TAKING SO LONG?!?!?
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! NEVERMIND

fucking HUGE line up.

Edited by - deebuke on 03/11/2008 9:30:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn IT! I finally broke my phone! Yes,... I told you if one thing you will ever remember this summer is going to be epic!!!! But wait... There is more!!! I am not even going to begin to stress the importance of signing up on the news letter! There is going to be another Major announcement just around Quick Fixx time! So it is with the up most importance that you sign up asap! Todd, Silas, Myself, James and the rest of the Vibe315 crew are coming back together to have an explosion of epic proportions this summer.. No more shale we be forced to hide! This is it! The beginning! ARE YOU READY!?!?!?!

ThomasJ
Vibe 315

Edited by - n/a on 03/11/2008 10:05:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i think you are going to make me pee my little freshman scene pants if there's going to be any more surprises!!
XD

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Juniper
Upstate Underground Moderator

1960 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:49:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Juniper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Parkay

Lineups good.. but seems like alot of Djs for the time frame involved.. did you guys get the extra hour back?

Haha agree. I know of some more very special shit gonna happen not on that line up as well. Looks good Todd

http://soundcloud.com/juniper
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  9:54:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The site will now email you the lineup right when you register for updates. Register now!
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  10:11:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Juniper

quote:

Haha agree. I know of some more very special shit gonna happen not on that line up as well. Looks good Todd

whats this.... special shit... that you speak of?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  10:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

quote:

quote:

whats this.... special shit... that you speak of?

Shhhhhh!!!! Wait and see... he he he
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  10:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9124091167

facebook event!
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  10:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WTF. When did the date get moved?
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  10:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow this one looks like it will be one for the books. Have to concur with mikey though and seems like a lot of Djs for time allowed. But none the less stoked for this one.
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  11:19:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

Everyone start checking your E-mail!!! Also, I hear yea on the mail list. I just talked to James our website engineer and he is setting up so it is going to be an auto update thing from here on out... Thank god!! only sent 160 e-mails in an hour and YES!!! they are still coming!!! This is nuts!!

ThomasJ

ok, how long does it take? I joined the mailing list and havn't recieved it. I'm impatient. send it dammit. =) Don't get me wrong, this is a brilliant marketing strategy to deploy. After you get everyone to join can you just post it up here on uunet like normal promoters? lol. but naa you guys are outta the box thinkers. not that that's bad.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  12:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Yeah I can't wait for that to come out!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  12:19:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

WTF. When did the date get moved?

about a month ago.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  12:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so sad. i wanted to celebrate that weekend in style
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  12:39:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cool! finally got it. now I can go to sleep. definately good job on the lineup this year. Todd get @ me asap about this whole pre party dealie.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  12:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The secret is.. That's not the whole line up : )

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  03:41:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROUND ONE!

I guess we did it again! Full line up will be coming in the morning.. Just waiting on some info.

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 03/12/2008 03:43:53 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet