Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  4:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So this date isnt going to change right? It's gonna stay april 26th? Cause wasn't it set for the 19th before....?

Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  5:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was, and I was so looking forward to bringing in 4/20 the right way!!
Go to Top of Page

Menges
UUnet Buddha

300 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  4:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Menges's Homepage  Send Menges a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Man cant wait to be back!!!

EPHX Eventz: January more TBA

ephx.prod@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/EPHX
Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  4:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Dave The Douchebag using your account was you hah...that post was from 06 orginailly...

Remember Kids Reading is Fundamental =)

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  7:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
word... nice lineup.. Todd if you don't want that huge DI logo on there you can take it off. lol.. i just sent that to you for the flyer. anyway, can't wait as always! QF is the jump off party to the summer season.. let me tell you I can't wait!!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  7:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Interested in helping get the word out on this or upcoming events?
Vibe315 is looking for positive motivated people to help spread the vibe!
Flyers: E-mail GACRaverz@aol.com for info.
Internet Promomtions: Feel free to re-post the flyer.
Front :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/GACProductions/QuikkFixx8-front.jpg
Back :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/GACProductions/QuikkFixx8-back.jpg

Tickets are $25.
Presale Tickets Available :"

What's up w. the flyers? It says the file has been moved. Do I have to join a mailing list for that too? lol jk.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  7:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djdepth

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE BILL.

I have not been contacted from ANYONE in regards to this party, besides, I am not available to play this event and would be considered a double booking.....

I appologize to those who are actually looking forward in checking out ALL the dj's at the "Deepness". This will be a hot room and am a bit saddened that I will not be a part of it.

Sincerly,
Depth....

Sorry.. Some miscommunicatio between Chad and I.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
woh. ak1200 no longer headliner??
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

Not true... He's still on the bill.. We just added to it.

quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

"Interested in helping get the word out on this or upcoming events?
Vibe315 is looking for positive motivated people to help spread the vibe!
Flyers: E-mail GACRaverz@aol.com for info.
Internet Promomtions: Feel free to re-post the flyer.
Front :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/GACProductions/QuikkFixx8-front.jpg
Back :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/GACProductions/QuikkFixx8-back.jpg

Tickets are $25.
Presale Tickets Available :"

What's up w. the flyers? It says the file has been moved. Do I have to join a mailing list for that too? lol jk.

sorry about that.. the flyer isn't done.. so, I'm waiting on it. But that is where it will be.

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 03/19/2008 12:01:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  9:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Todd, please tell me you are getting one act to drop some HC.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can I just say that I'm REALLY excited that Dave will be here! I can't wait to see you man!

That Hardcore Beotch Mz Gina!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  12:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

Todd, please tell me you are getting one act to drop some HC.

I tried.. Nothing.

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 03/19/2008 12:04:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  06:32:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no hc, but good look on dylan..... i almost puked a lil when i saw him added....i think dylan puts the d in destroy so im excited.....di gonna bring the pain at the warm up!

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  09:54:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

Not true... He's still on the bill.. We just added to it.

I didn't mean off the bill, but putting Dylan over him? I've never heard of Dylan... though I'll admit my DnB knowledge is pretty lackluster.

edit: I heard Dylan - Oracle on di.fm today!

Edited by - soniqast on 03/19/2008 12:40:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

djdepth
UUnet Guru

542 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  10:53:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you.

http://dj.beatport.com/djdepth
Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  2:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dylan and ak1200....wow no comment
Go to Top of Page

z-bar
UUnet Addict

223 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  4:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Send z-bar an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anybody know what time this is gonna start so I know wether to take the day off or not?

Isn't it interesting that the two drugs that are legal, alcohol and cigarettes, are the two drugs that do absolutely nothing for you whatsoever, and drugs that grow naturally on this planet, drugs that open your eyes up to make you realize how you're being fucked every day of your life---those drugs are against the law. Wow! Coincidence? I don't know."

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  4:18:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the warm up party starts at 3pm... The main event 10.. But i strongly suggest you get there a bit early and get to the front of the line.. The last event we had there the line was aroun the building and out to the street.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  4:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was reading this post.. I would totally go to this party if I didn't throw/work it. I kept scrolling down going.. holy shit.. Hole Shit.. HOLY SHIT!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  4:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
47 PERFORMERS - 3 DAYS - 2 CITIES - The Biggest Event in Upstate!
Q U I K K F I X X 8

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet