Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  6:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah bitches.. BOW.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  6:09:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sugar
ohh and since im on the subject my logo is wrong on your website and flyer.

Tell your djs to update thier press kits.
Yeah.. Respect due where it's due. Vocal Patern relay are hype. That's why the are the residents.. I def wouldn't disrespect my own crew.. The flyer was put together a litle quick to make it to press on time.. Deviant isn't even on there..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  6:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sugar
now will everyone clap for todd and tell him thanks for throwing a party!!!

Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  8:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya todd, i also spin for UpStateJungle.....so fixx it quick

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  8:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hate to break it to you Todd... But theres a couple other typos... and it's not just this flyer...

All flyers for the past 8 events have been spelled Quikk instead of Quick, and Fixx instead of Fix!!!1!!one!)($&

CRAP!
Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  9:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

Sinacle
UUnet Guru

1344 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  10:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Todd, I'd like to add another mistake, I'm not on the flyer. I demand you make all above corrections, including adding me and then reprint...

Trolling is the Nirvana of the internet ~BFSHM
bro i have been blasting peeps with internet long before ya... ~ Juniper
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  11:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
all other MINOR details aside.. Todd, even though we bust your balls- I know from experience how hard it is to orchestrate something like this. hats off to you.

Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  06:31:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
RATTS OFF TA YA TODDY!

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  09:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Full flyer looks sweeeeeeeeet
Go to Top of Page

Menges
UUnet Buddha

300 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  10:55:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Menges's Homepage  Send Menges a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Damn i wish I could read but the flyer looks amazing!!! cant wait

EPHX Eventz: January more TBA

ephx.prod@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/EPHX
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  6:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whooo fricken sawwwweet!
The full flyer is AWESOME.

Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  7:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
dude! agree i'm loving it totally!
(places as desktop piccie)

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  8:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh shit. Smash Brothers? nice.
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  10:11:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo I'm sick w/ Fox in smash brothers.
Go to Top of Page

peripheralVisionary
UUnet Guru

573 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  11:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

For almost a decade, GAC Productions has been producing an event that has broken down barriers, united crews statewide and brought people together in the old school spirt of rave. From it's humble beginings in a small arcade on teall ave to some the the most pretegious venues in central new york, Quikk Fixx never ceases to amaze, shock and produce a smile on every face that enters it's door. This year we unite some of our oldest friends and favorate performers in a venue that we can all call home. Tonight join us for the one, the only Quikk Fixx.

Seeing as we are having a spelling bee, prestigious and favorite are also spelled wrong.

MicroCosmHouse

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  11:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Swan 7

RATTS OFF TA YA TODDY!

RATS OFF!!!

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Warm Green JellO
UUnet Buddha

350 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  02:38:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Warm Green JellO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
10,000 views? Holy crap. This is going to be nuts!

P.S. I need more fliers.

-*- k!r -*-

Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  06:46:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fire has more replies, you want our flyer too? muahaha

1 half of The Blockheads

Edited by - Swan 7 on 03/27/2008 06:47:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  08:43:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm having a really tough time deciding what to play. I will seriously listen to every single new release in my styles for weeks and weeks without finding a single track that makes me think 'ooo, I wanna listen to that again', so I've starting dabbling around with a less .. defined style. A little more all over the place, while still concentrating on the melody and energy. I'm going to be very interested myself when I hear what I end up throwing down.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks