Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  08:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And that box on the flyer w/ all the quikk fixx flyers almost makes me wanna cry happy tears. Ohhhhh the good old days
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  11:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Swan 7

fire has more replies, you want our flyer too? muahaha

Put the flyer up on your next post.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  11:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Flyer looks amazing. Swanson, no more w. this pissing contest. Todd has been doing this shit forever and its not a defeat to say that he has his shit TIGHT. This is for sure. We, on the other hand are still perfecting it. The logical thing to do is learn from him, and promote heavily at his event.=) Also, supporting and promoting for him. We are all doing the same thing, for the same reasons. right?

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 03/27/2008 11:52:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  12:28:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what are we talking about?? I hope Todd comes to fire but I am gonna try my damndest to get it off for quick fixx. (dont care if its spelled rong [fuck*])

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  04:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

fire has more replies, you want our flyer too? muahaha

Content anyone? Excuse me, can someone please pass the content? Is this thing on? HEEEELLLOOO.... mmmmm aahaahahahahaahhhhh ooooh content, and feedback ahhhhh... ohhh god!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  04:26:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

Flyer looks amazing. Swanson, no more w. this pissing contest. Todd has been doing this shit forever and its not a defeat to say that he has his shit TIGHT. This is for sure. We, on the other hand are still perfecting it. The logical thing to do is learn from him, and promote heavily at his event.=) Also, supporting and promoting for him. We are all doing the same thing, for the same reasons. right?

Werd. Unity people that's what it's all about... This pissing contest all over the state is getting old. When are people going to wake up and work together? Can you imagine the events we could pull off together? Across the state we got more devoted people than any advertising firm put together. One day I guess... or we will fade away.... YOU DECIDE!! Commercial radio anyone?

Edited by - n/a on 03/28/2008 04:26:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  04:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

all other MINOR details aside.. Todd, even though we bust your balls- I know from experience how hard it is to orchestrate something like this. hats off to you.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  06:47:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just a joke kyle. todds not god, and were working with him on this anyway. im just sayin if hes bragging about having the most reads, then im gonna brag that we have the most replies thats all. damn. yay unity hooray bla bla bla. were all workin hard on bringing dope parties to the area, who cares if someone cracks a joke once and a while......wheres nate cipher when you need him!!!! ya hoo for quikk fixx, ya hoo for fire, ya hoo for school!! im out

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  06:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Werd. Unity people that's what it's all about... This pissing contest all over the state is getting old. When are people going to wake up and work together? Can you imagine the events we could pull off together? Across the state we got more devoted people than any advertising firm put together. One day I guess... or we will fade away.... YOU DECIDE!! Commercial radio anyone?

i dont know if you realize but the past several parties have been multi crew, working together with great success. somehow when todd works with other ppl, hes like the first one to do it....so, im not tryin to be a dick but. weve been doing this so called commercial radio idea for a long time..upstate underground unite. big ups to all the crews out there that make the scene work... from the bottom of my heart RATTS OFF TA YA TODDY.....AND TOMMY!

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

Juniper
Upstate Underground Moderator

1960 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  07:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Juniper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
see Kempy i knew you had it in ya brotha. lol Looking forward to that part of the night.

http://soundcloud.com/juniper
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  11:21:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gunna pee on you
drip drip drip
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  12:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

i dont know if you realize but the past several parties have been multi crew, working together with great success. somehow when todd works with other ppl, hes like the first one to do it....so, im not tryin to be a dick but. weve been doing this so called commercial radio idea for a long time..upstate underground unite. big ups to all the crews out there that make the scene work... from the bottom of my heart RATTS OFF TA YA TODDY.....AND TOMMY!

Hey! Swany,
I do realize that the last few parties have been multi-crew, but there is more going on than just Syracuse, Binghamton, and Utica. I've been talking to the entire state and more. Yes, we've have had some great success up here in this area, but do we need to stop here? Has anyone noticed that I haven't put a new name out as another production crew? I am that motivated to uniting people. I do have one, I just choose not to use it. The more the outside world sees us a whole and united the more heads turn this way. That and also that we can accomplish more together and have sick, bigger parties. Yea, Todd has always been very innovative on new ideas, and is willing to try new approaches. That's why I have decided to work with him. This was a merger that was started back in 2005. I have been in the background for a long time. It's only recently that I have decided to become more of a public figure. There have been a few ideas, big ones that I might ad that have been done that I have planned. I try not to take any credit most of the time, 'cause at the end of the night I just want to see people smiling, dancing, and living it up. So, RATTS OFF TA YA as well and to this culture and everyone that supports it!

ThomasJ
Vibe315
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  12:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

I'm gunna pee on you
drip drip drip

EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!! drip....drip.....
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  4:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Swan if you keep this up then this thread will have more replies. just a hint I mean really tho....who cares, both parties are gonna be off the hook!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

Sinacle
UUnet Guru

1344 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  4:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
uhh...i'm sure if you subtract all the posts from your crew on your topic, this one would win the reply award....
just stating the obvious, no harm intended...

Trolling is the Nirvana of the internet ~BFSHM
bro i have been blasting peeps with internet long before ya... ~ Juniper
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  4:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

I'm gunna pee on you
drip drip drip

EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!! drip....drip.....

WHERE did this come from?~!
Yuck....

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  4:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol, ratts off guys.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  6:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey! Swany,
I do realize that the last few parties have been multi-crew, but there is more going on than just Syracuse, Binghamton, and Utica. I've been talking to the entire state and more. Yes, we've have had some great success up here in this area, but do we need to stop here? Has anyone noticed that I haven't put a new name out as another production crew? I am that motivated to uniting people. I do have one, I just choose not to use it. The more the outside world sees us a whole and united the more heads turn this way. That and also that we can accomplish more together and have sick, bigger parties. Yea, Todd has always been very innovative on new ideas, and is willing to try new approaches. That's why I have decided to work with him. This was a merger that was started back in 2005. I have been in the background for a long time. It's only recently that I have decided to become more of a public figure. There have been a few ideas, big ones that I might ad that have been done that I have planned. I try not to take any credit most of the time, 'cause at the end of the night I just want to see people smiling, dancing, and living it up. So, RATTS OFF TA YA as well and to this culture and everyone that supports it!

ThomasJ
Vibe315

and with that being said after Quikk Fixx8 I will be retiring the gettupmassive name and logo since by now gettupmassive has been absorbed by vibe315 and has been somewhat inactive since the Roadhaus years. As of lately all of my time and loyalty is split up between vibe315 and Konkrete Jungle. I don't expect anybody to really care, I just want everybody to know that I endorse Todd 100% because the man is a marketing genious who needs to be working on Madison Ave, not in upstate NY.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  12:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SilasMaximus

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey! Swany,

ThomasJ
Vibe315

and with that being said after Quikk Fixx8 I will be retiring the gettupmassive name and logo since by now gettupmassive has been absorbed by vibe315 and has been somewhat inactive since the Roadhaus years. As of lately all of my time and loyalty is split up between vibe315 and Konkrete Jungle. I don't expect anybody to really care, I just want everybody to know that I endorse Todd 100% because the man is a marketing genious who needs to be working on Madison Ave, not in upstate NY.

Werd!

Resistance is futile,... Join the collective...

ThomasJ
Vibe315
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  01:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TK for prez in 2012
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks