Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  4:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

quote:
Originally posted by _Emily

P.S. Can't wait for QF!!! Are there printed flyers out yet? I wanted to disperse some around the dorm hall/campus area....

Last time I went flyering at SU I put a staple gun staple right thru one of my fingers.

I was telling Tom about that.. That shit was BAD! Then you pulled it out of your hand at the Hospital. AGH! That sucked.

Well I live & go to school here... So I know where/who to hand them out to.
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  5:10:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

quote:
Originally posted by BFSHM

quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

she needs to fix that hair!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

ha ha i do have that stuff..xD

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Menges
UUnet Buddha

300 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  12:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Menges's Homepage  Send Menges a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh man its getting closer and closer,cant wait to get the fuck out of this state for a weekend, cant wait to have a conversation that doesnt deal with cars, hunting, or fishing with someone, see you all soon!!!

EPHX Eventz: January more TBA

ephx.prod@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/EPHX
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  1:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oversized Trucks, Hunting, Camping, Fishing... That's why I hate my 9-5. I do this so I don't become one of them!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  1:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love my 9-5. I just don't wanna 9-5!
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  3:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love my 9pm-5am.
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  4:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SilasMaximus

I love my 9pm-5am.

I sometimes wonder if I'm supposed to be inverted like that. When I'm getting ready for bed, I usually feel most ready to take on the world. When I wake up in the morning, it usually takes a good 12 hours before I'm on my game.
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  6:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ha! man, i wake up at 8am every morning, that's if i don't have school. school i wake up at 5-6 am T_T
but i can stay up for like hours..and still wake up at 8am O.o

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  6:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
gonna be good times....for sure, cant wait

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

bluesmily
w00t_w00t

793 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  02:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit bluesmily's Homepage  Send bluesmily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wheres the golden ticket massive?

someone call an ambulance cos somethings not right.
Go to Top of Page

Menges
UUnet Buddha

300 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  03:15:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Menges's Homepage  Send Menges a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Im telling you I dont see how peeps turn out like this kinda scary, my dad has already turned into one of them, we had 3 tornado's come through last night and through the morning,WTF is up with that. Oh man I need a weekend off!!!!

EPHX Eventz: January more TBA

ephx.prod@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/EPHX
Go to Top of Page

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  07:18:41 AM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"What's up with people complaining about tornadoes, they park themselves in tornado alley and fucking sit there when a tornado comes waiting."
"It's like fuck, your house has wheels man, get the fuck out of there!"

Forgot the comedian who said that, anyone, anyone?

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  10:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Menges

Im telling you I dont see how peeps turn out like this kinda scary, my dad has already turned into one of them, we had 3 tornado's come through last night and through the morning,WTF is up with that. Oh man I need a weekend off!!!!

I saw that on doppler last night, definately said to myself...man menges must be hiding in a basement somewhere. =)

Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  4:47:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This shit right here, is going to off the hook. Man, I haven't partied in a few months. Looking forward to this although I don't know anyone. Can't wait regardless!

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  8:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I cannot WAIT for this! Almost here~
x)

Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  9:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My product is 51 times....
Go to Top of Page

bigbashadj
UUnet Buddha

325 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  03:36:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit bigbashadj's Homepage  Send bigbashadj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LARGE show right here. glad to be a part of it.

see you all there!

www.facebook.com/bigbashadj
www.mixcloud.com/bigbasha
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  6:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
he he...weeeeeeeeeee!
i'm so hyped up for this!
X3

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  7:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Did anyone start a myspace invitation for this yet?

I haven tseen anything

If not i will

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  11:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i havent seen anything yet so i dunno...

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]