Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  12:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh man, only 16 days left. Can't wait.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  2:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Time slots will be posted after the weekend.
The show begins at 10pm... The preparty is in the parking lot.. We're setting up a stage near the front door. So get there early.. You'll have entertainment while you wait in line.. Get a good spot because it's going to be a LONG line. To speed up entry do not bring book bags.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  2:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Question, Can I buy a ticket/pay and be able to leave and come back if I needed to?

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  2:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know the venue is a bit of a dick about that. In the past.. No. So I would say probably not.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  2:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I miss partying. Looks like this one is going to be the shit! I wish there were more pre sales though.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  3:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rave in the parking lot! yes!

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  3:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha xD Rave in the parking lot....LOL. That's gonna be fun stuff. :P

Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  3:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BOOYAKASHA!!! I can't wait.

Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  4:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

Wtf Ive been to every QF and I dont have a fucking ticket

WE CAN BE GOLDEN TICKET BUDDIES!! lol

PS Todd is the man....

PSS Todd we need more flyers for the bingo weekly tomorrow, try to send someone down with some

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...

Edited by - ll Krypt0 ll on 04/10/2008 4:03:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  5:16:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you can be golden shower buddies too! :)

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

rockdabeatz
UUnet Addict

110 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  8:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what about smoking in side or what are thay going to do

Contact and Booking info:
www.facebook.com/francis.held
francisheld79@gmail.com

https://soundcloud.com/djfran78
Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  9:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad I don't smoke. YAY! Just 16 more days.

Go to Top of Page

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  9:30:46 PM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The pre-party is in the parking lot? ha nice!

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  9:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Whos Down for tail gaiting? haha

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  09:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I miss the groove attack parking lot setup, with the DJ way up on top of the convention center entrance.

quote:
what about smoking in side or what are thay going to do

Todd, can we setup a smoking area out the back door of the main room?

quote:
Whos Down for tail gaiting? haha

I've gotta get there early to hook up final scratch, so I'll be around all day!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  1:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
~SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT~

~GAC PRODUCTIONS & VIBE315~

We have met with the Town of Salina, and do to the huge amount of hype for the party, they have a few requirements. We're asking you nicely, to help us out, so the event will run more smoothly. With the size of the crowed attending there will be a lack of parking in the lot. We are nicely asking people to car pool to this event. There are only so many parking spots, so we need to maximize the capacity of the lot. Pre-game this as well. If you have a Truck with two seats try to hitch a ride with someone that has a four door car, SUV OR VAN preferably. You could even have a meet up point at a friends house or somewhere to make this more easy. Parking is NOT PERMITTED next door at Big Lots. Cars will be ticketed and Towed at owners expense. There will be posted security at Big Lots checking cars. This is just part of the logistics of throwing a huge event like this. Again, I say were asking nicely, but the Town is looking over our shoulders on this one, please help us, help you, have the time of our lives!

Todd
GAC Productions & Vibe315

Edited by - n/a on 04/11/2008 3:14:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  3:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha, see, now that doesn't apply to me....I can just WALK to action skate :P If I really wanted to :P

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  3:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

Haha, see, now that doesn't apply to me....I can just WALK to action skate :P If I really wanted to :P

I'll Give you a ride if you need it... You still wanna help in the day time?
Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  7:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so whats the deal with the warm up party DI??

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  10:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still need to get @ todd about the pre party timeslots. I will let you know as soon as I do.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks