Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  10:54:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i kind of understand..
ha ha...

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  11:11:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A satellite is a related, smaller event. So if you have one big rave, and a bunch of little ones, associated, those would be satellite events.

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  11:47:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sinacle

swweeet...I haven't been felt up in a search since FOREVER!!! I'm excited...I think I'll put a 24" Double dong in my draws just for kicks...

as for the no nintendo kandi, I am deeply sadened and will not dance with and/or hug you now....

AHHH. lol
I am WORKING on it.....I dont know if it's gonna happen. You wanted the conroller, yeah? What type? N64, or the old school one? Cause I can try ONE more time to find some, but it's not a gurantee, lol.

And....that would be your loss then, not mine. So....

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  11:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by k3n12ock

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

quote:

No alcohol!? Hey Foxy can I get whatever no one takes?

Lol, well it IS a skating rink, you gotta remember that.

Sure, I'll give you kandi, have no worries, lol

Sounds good. I must pre drink before I enter. I have no idea how anyone looks like.

If you must know...

I'm the one in the pink hair falls. :) And then the one with the black hoodie, lol. Nobody should have a problem finding me. :P

Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  12:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Exploit

A satellite is a related, smaller event. So if you have one big rave, and a bunch of little ones, associated, those would be satellite events.

ahhhhh... now i understand!

ha ha man i should do that!..XD

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Sinacle
UUnet Guru

1344 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  3:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

swweeet...I haven't been felt up in a search since FOREVER!!! I'm excited...I think I'll put a 24" Double dong in my draws just for kicks...

as for the no nintendo kandi, I am deeply sadened and will not dance with and/or hug you now....

AHHH. lol
I am WORKING on it.....I dont know if it's gonna happen. You wanted the conroller, yeah? What type? N64, or the old school one? Cause I can try ONE more time to find some, but it's not a gurantee, lol.

I'm not picky when it comes to gifts...but the old school one would be nice...or a mario, or a koopa, or a 1-up mushroom, or magic mushrooms, or bowser, or luigi, or a bomb-om, or a bullet bill, or a piranah plant, or a coin block, or a samus, or a metroid....just not a princess, cause I don't swing that way 'cept for when Timmy's in drag...

Trolling is the Nirvana of the internet ~BFSHM
bro i have been blasting peeps with internet long before ya... ~ Juniper
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  3:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

AHHH. lol

I'm not picky when it comes to gifts...but the old school one would be nice...or a mario, or a koopa, or a 1-up mushroom, or magic mushrooms, or bowser, or luigi, or a bomb-om, or a bullet bill, or a piranah plant, or a coin block, or a samus, or a metroid....just not a princess, cause I don't swing that way 'cept for when Timmy's in drag...

Haha, that makes things alot easier. ^_^ I'll do my best to find something from that list....it will be your duty to get it though, I have so many people who want kandi, and I dont think I've even met half of them, lol. When you see me tell me who you are and which one I need to find for you, okay? That would be much appreciated :P

Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  5:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No alcohol!? Hey Foxy can I get whatever no one takes?

Lol, well it IS a skating rink, you gotta remember that.

Sure, I'll give you kandi, have no worries, lol

Sounds good. I must pre drink before I enter. I have no idea how anyone looks like.

If you must know...

I'm the one in the pink hair falls. :) And then the one with the black hoodie, lol. Nobody should have a problem finding me. :P

Okay thanks for the pics. I'll be sure to look out for you. And damn, that's a lot of Kandi.

Question: Who do I talk to if I ordered "will-call" tickets from brownpapertickets.com? Says my name will be on a list. Just don't want to pay and it not be there ya know? 8 more days!

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  6:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You go up to the window.. They have a list.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  6:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

WOW. Way to call all the good ones.

edit: typoz

Edited by - Exploit on 04/18/2008 6:16:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  6:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nevermind about the list thing. I just called Soundgarden and they still have tickets. Thanks. Damn I'm mad hype about this party. Hate to ask again but timeslots? :)

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  6:19:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nevermind about the list thing. I just called Soundgarden and they still have tickets. Thanks. Damn I'm mad hype about this party. Hate to ask again but timeslots? :)

instant bump for final slots request

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2527 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  01:35:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
POSTING IN MASSIVE UU THREAD

i'm watching you
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  11:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Man nate...bored much? lol

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  11:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luvbug

Man nate...bored much? lol

I'd like to think so. :P

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2527 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  11:54:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quiet, n00bsicles!

i'm watching you
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  1:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There has been a few slight changes in the lineup, due to the cancellation of the Smash Bros. Instead of switching all the times, at the headlining timeslot we will each throw down 2 records in a huge mashup of everyone spinning. The first slots of the day will go first (Duck/Hambone) and so on. Techy- Jungle Battlestyle Florida breaks infused house anyone?

(8:30-close of Pre Event)
THE DIREKT MASHUP
Featuring: Duck, Hambone, M3, Thomas J, Special Blend, Swan 7, MC Allister, Alex Ryan, Egzail, Lab'ratory, & Spring BreaK!

7:45-8:30- Spring BreaK
7:00-7:45- Egzail Vs. Lab'ratory
6:15-7:00- Alex Ryan
5:30-6:15- Special Blend Vs. Swan 7 feat. MC Allister
4:45-5:30- Thomas J
4:00-4:45- M3
3:00-4:00- Duck Vs. Hambone

So bring your pick up trucks, porta BBQs and your beer hats (the ones that hold the beer in the hat & you drink w. a straw... you know!) BC We are going to be rockin the lot!

-DI Productions Crew

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 04/19/2008 4:03:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  2:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
22 Tracks in an hour? Better mix fast

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  3:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I agree- thats why we put the DJs that got a shitty slot on first, so they will definately have play time. I'm assuming we can keep playing until everyone gets in 2. The cutoff doesn't nessecarily have to be 9:30. I just thought it was easier than having to change everyone's timesluts again, eh?

Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  5:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BFSHM

quiet, n00bsicles!

oh now we are "n00bsicles"?
lol
omg.. all i can think of..because of the "00" is w00..lol
w00sicle XD

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page