Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  11:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ive got ufo overalls! but last time wario called a UFO party , i didnt see him wearing ne .... unforgivable LOL

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  12:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i sowwy, ill definitely rock them this time i promise

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  01:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll sport my new black corduroy ufos. sickkkk

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

dosethealien
network_jedi

2854 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  02:07:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit dosethealien's Homepage  Send dosethealien an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by k3n12ock

UFO's?

http://www.ufojeans.com/dance.htm

63M1N1 R151N6 - JUN3 2011 - PR0M0 M1X
http://soundcloud.com/dose-the-alien/sets/63m1n1-r151ng

F4C3800K
https://www.facebook.com/D0537H34L13N
Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  08:43:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dosethealien

quote:
Originally posted by k3n12ock

UFO's?

http://www.ufojeans.com/dance.htm

TY Sir.

Go to Top of Page

ScottyO
UUnet Beginner

35 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  11:36:53 AM  Show Profile  Send ScottyO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ufo invasion? lol i didnt know they still even made em

"legacy"
Go to Top of Page

ScottyO
UUnet Beginner

35 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  11:39:36 AM  Show Profile  Send ScottyO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
gonna party like its 1999 and well that happened to be a great year

"legacy"
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  12:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ScottyO

Exactly why I had the idea to order a pair for every year I think I have left in my life. UFOs 4 LYFE

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  12:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
omgomgomg. So last night I accidentally blew away my laptop HD, and lost all my music for this weekend. Thank god juno and beatport re-enabled everything ive ever bought from them for download. I'm in scramble mode >.<

Go to Top of Page

Sinacle
UUnet Guru

1344 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  3:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Exploit

omgomgomg. So last night I accidentally blew away my laptop HD, and lost all my music for this weekend. Thank god juno and beatport re-enabled everything ive ever bought from them for download. I'm in scramble mode >.<

Well, I guess that's a +1 for the VRP

Trolling is the Nirvana of the internet ~BFSHM
bro i have been blasting peeps with internet long before ya... ~ Juniper
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  3:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ScottyO

UFOs are loooooooove :P
Specially if they are PINK xD

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  4:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy fucking 3 days people!!! Are you ready for some sick fuckin music!!?? AHHEMM, techno? SPK?! :D
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  5:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They are going to destroy you! SPK rocks!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

k3n12ock
UUnet Addict

141 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  5:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit k3n12ock's Homepage  Send k3n12ock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
3 day!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  7:26:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok- Last change I swear. Since we got word of semi-shitty weather coming in for this weekend, also some concerns were raised about the legality of this parking lot rave idea. So the promoters of QF have found a more proper venue for this pre jam, and an indoor one at that. Also happens to be a bowling alley. Anyone want to catch a few beers and a couple games before the show? It is a non alcoholic venue after all. What better way to pre game? That venue is:

BELLA LUNA LANES
201 East Manilus St.
East Syracuse NY, 13057

THE DIREKT MASHUP
Featuring: Duck, Hambone, M3, Thomas J, Special Blend, Swan 7, MC Allister, Alex Ryan, Egzail, Lab'ratory, & Spring BreaK!

8:30-9:30- The Direkt Mashup!
7:45-8:30- Spring BreaK
7:00-7:45- Egzail Vs. Lab'ratory
6:15-7:00- Alex Ryan
5:30-6:15- Special Blend Vs. Swan 7 feat. MC Allister
4:45-5:30- Thomas J
4:00-4:45- M3
3:00-4:00- Duck Vs. Hambone

-DI Productions Crew

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  7:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

that would never happen if you spun vinyl! jk.

Go to Top of Page

Menges
UUnet Buddha

300 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  8:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Menges's Homepage  Send Menges a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
IM soooooooooo ready for this night cant wait to be back up!!

EPHX Eventz: January more TBA

ephx.prod@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/EPHX
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  9:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote

quote:

juno

Good movie.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  9:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

Ok- Last change I swear. Since we got word of semi-shitty weather coming in for this weekend, also some concerns were raised about the legality of this parking lot rave idea. So the promoters of QF have found a more proper venue for this pre jam, and an indoor one at that. Also happens to be a bowling alley. Anyone want to catch a few beers and a couple games before the show? It is a non alcoholic venue after all. What better way to pre game? That venue is:

BELLA LUNA LANES
201 East Manilus St.
East Syracuse NY, 13057

THE DIREKT MASHUP
Featuring: Duck, Hambone, M3, Thomas J, Special Blend, Swan 7, MC Allister, Alex Ryan, Egzail, Lab'ratory, & Spring BreaK!

8:30-9:30- The Direkt Mashup!
7:45-8:30- Spring BreaK
7:00-7:45- Egzail Vs. Lab'ratory
6:15-7:00- Alex Ryan
5:30-6:15- Special Blend Vs. Swan 7 feat. MC Allister
4:45-5:30- Thomas J
4:00-4:45- M3
3:00-4:00- Duck Vs. Hambone

-DI Productions Crew

Yeah.. Wanted to kinda remind people of the old groove attack days but when I got that weather report.. Just kinda killed it.
All I know is that I am playing one game before I take off to my crazyness and I'm kick all of DI's ass!

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 04/23/2008 9:59:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  10:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sinacle

quote:

Well, I guess that's a +1 for the VRP

Indeed

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks