Konkrete Jungle Upstate - Sat, Feb 16th - DJ SS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 7

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  11:47:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for throwing that up there. We're going to have to get that photobucket link fixed.
Hey everybody
add us to your massive collection of friends on myspace. www.myspace.com/konkretejungleupstate
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  4:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wasn't the link.. for some reason.. Upstate underground wasn't letting me post picturess on this post.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  11:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit!
Over 2000 hits!
I guess Drum and Bass is da massiv riy noe... Watch dis!
Just wait till we drop the march and april line up!

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 01/22/2008 11:42:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  12:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
^^^ Can't wait to see it!! *excited*

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  4:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Foxy you rock.. I seen your Kandi on myspace. DAMN! That shit had to take weeks to make!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  3:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

Foxy you rock.. I seen your Kandi on myspace. DAMN! That shit had to take weeks to make!

Awwwwwhh gosh... Thank you ^___^ <33
Haha, I didn't make all of them, silly...that would have taken toooo long...alot of them are trades....the best ones were from Hulla! I have like....20 that I made...but anyways, this is totally off topic for this thread...lol

Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  09:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ha ha, i feel kind of bad. i will have to kind-of-a-bit lie to my parents if i found a way to go. lol

i made Foxy kandi =] *is proud of them* and she has made me some too.

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  3:03:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm rounding up as big of a group as I can for this...wheee it's gonna be aweeesomme x)

Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  5:37:38 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i guess it cant be called upstate anymore seeing how buffalo has their own chapter. o well. dnb is taking over the world as we speak muffugas!!!

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  6:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No.. We are Upstate.. That's it..
We were donned by MAC of Konkrete be the OG upstate chapter and that is reflected in the name.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  8:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
werd up todd. we must make this night pop off because i could get used to having people like SS play in the cuse on the regular!!!

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

eunomius
UUnet Beginner

45 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  11:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Send eunomius an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hate to be a dick but...

I'd rather listen to the fucking Pet Shop Boys than the clown step shit that DJ SS plays nowadays. Dude is a legend but he hasn't put out a good record for a decade, and the tunes he plays are garbage. Hopefully he plays last so I can leave before he comes on.
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  08:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I understand.. But Unfortunately, Clowny tunes are the shit.. I love it.. So do a lot of others. Jump up is HUGE man. It's bringing in a HOT new crowd.
I mean, I feel the same was about dubstep. but, Sadly.. That is coming to the forefront too.

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 01/31/2008 08:18:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2008 :  12:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh shit! Sneak peek in the Signiture. Look Out.
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2008 :  12:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eunomius

I'd rather listen to the fucking Pet Shop Boys than the clown step shit that DJ SS plays nowadays.

Save that for when we book John B.

Edited by - SilasMaximus on 02/05/2008 12:49:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  08:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YEAH SON! Look at them line ups on my signature..
OH did I mention.. FUCKING Two virgin venues in two months.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

plume
network_junglist

5695 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  09:03:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eunomius

I'd rather listen to the fucking Pet Shop Boys than the clown step shit that DJ SS plays nowadays. Dude is a legend but he hasn't put out a good record for a decade, and the tunes he plays are garbage. Hopefully he plays last so I can leave before he comes on.

go post on subvert you hater!

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  2:36:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For lent I gave up punching people in the face and Abstinence.
Which works out good.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Squelch
UUnet Addict

132 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  3:10:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Squelch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well...first off...SICK BOOKINGS...as for JUMP UP BOOM... Todd is DMINDs getting booked to play upstate?

_|Dj Duck|_
Elite Tribe/di
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  3:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DMinds and MC Skibadee are playing at Funk N Waffles..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 1.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks