Konkrete Jungle-Sat, 3/22-Bassline Smith-New Venue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 5

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  1:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

I won't be able to attend this one....sadly....*wishes her birthday would come sooner*...everyone else have a great time though ^_^

I got you guys on the staff list for this one.
You'll be all set. Thanks for helping us with the flyers and Setup.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

marz21
network_marzian

943 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  7:58:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit marz21's Homepage  Send marz21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i used to work at Fat Freddy's, and when Freddy was alive, he vowed up and down that there wouldn't be any techno at his bar... Deb sold it, and here u are... the venue is ok.. just beware of the regulars... they can be a little crusty... especially when they find out that they'll have to pay a cover... AND PRAY AND HOPE TO GOD THAT SARAH IS BARTENDING (she rox)

you can't un-hear it!!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  12:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I told you all!! I'll say it again! Bring a friend, bring your neighbor, bring a stranger! If you were there on the 16th You know how we get down! How Bad do you got it?
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  12:20:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There's going to be breakfast there at 2 after they are done serving, so fuck Denny's and stick around till the end..

Edited by - SilasMaximus on 02/27/2008 7:53:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  01:06:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HOLY SHIT THIS ONE IS CLOSING IN!!! IF IT'S ANYTHING LIKE THE LAST ONE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM! Hahaha.. This is going to be tight!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  10:29:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We've got t-shirts coming in soon.,
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  3:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice.. I can't wait for mine! Oh shit!
That Konkrete Buffalo was fun last night. I would suggest some 315ers get up and check it out sometime.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  4:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This venue has a temp cure for the Alcohol Gripe.. So drink at Konkrete Jungle while you CAN!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  10:13:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MMMMMMMmmmmmm...... BEER!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  7:59:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This venue is right up the srteet from my house.
afterpaty?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  5:20:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Luvbug

quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

quote:

I won't be able to attend this one....sadly....*wishes her birthday would come sooner*...everyone else have a great time though ^_^

I got you guys on the staff list for this one.
You'll be all set. Thanks for helping us with the flyers and Setup.

omg are you kidding me? O_O
dude that's amazing.. i don't think sam has seen this, i'm telling her

Nope, I had no idea about it! I didn't check the thread again, cause I didnt expect anything like this to happen O.O Fricken sweet!
Now how does this work...? Do we like...just show up at the door like normal or do we get there earlier?

This is soooo awesome....

Hey you got to get a hold of Todd myself or Silas.. Well go over the details.. Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  4:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TWO WEEKS!!!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  1:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and counting.
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  1:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is going to be Nasty.. I'm so excited!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

HOOGS
UUnet Member

78 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  3:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Send HOOGS an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Another night of hype!!

Perfect.

www.soundcloud.com/hoogs
www.facebook.com/djhoogs

Keep It Jungle!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  08:13:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOOHHHHHHHH MAN! Can you feel it? The base is back! Baseline smith!
Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  10:20:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's a question for everybody if we got T-Shirts printed with the original K.J.U. skull logo or the round 2 graffiti Logo would anybody out there consider paying $15-$20 to cover our cost for a T-Shirt? If so respond with which logo, color and size and I'll see what I can do to set up some pre orders. If there is enough interest in this I'll end up making the shirts available at the shows, on the www.myspace.com/konkretejungleupstate page or on the Vibe315 website via paypal. Also if there is anybody out there who is going to this on the 22nd that doesn't know how to get to Fat Freddy's in Mattydale hit me up on myspace at www.myspace.com/gettupmassive and I'll get you directions.
Go to Top of Page

l80bpm
UUnet Member

55 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  10:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit l80bpm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you know i'd be picking up a couple Silas. Either design works for me of course. Considering the necessary limitation of number of colors involved with screenprinting, the graffiti design may work better. I have hookups with a couple local screenprinters too if you need them.

Heavy Lies the Crown
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to Top of Page

HOOGS
UUnet Member

78 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2008 :  01:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Send HOOGS an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo it would be sick if u used the 2nd one without the grey back ground and use a grey shirt as the konkrete. Have all the black cracks lookin sick and have them on the back like the konkrete jungle symbol almost busted through the back.

I'm sure 1000 styles will make it sick either way. Props on the St8cyde jump up logo

www.soundcloud.com/hoogs
www.facebook.com/djhoogs

Keep It Jungle!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Konkrete Jungle Buffalo
UUnet Member

58 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2008 :  10:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konkrete Jungle Buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can't wait for this one, been a long wait to see bassline smith come to upstate.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks