5.22.09 DELTA-IOTA, FRIDAY NIGHT!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 31

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  09:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Direkt Influence Productions, in collaboration with Get Bent! & St8cyde Jump Up are proud to present:

Next up from the Direkt Influence Productions team, May 22nd 2009 we will be bringing yet another top notch event. This is going to be a Toga Party, and expect the unexpected as usual. The second stage will be hosted by none other than the masters of hype themselves, ST8CYDE JUMP UP. Look for three rooms of unbridled mayhem. Incredible visual displays and heart pounding bass.

ROOM 1: THE ANIMAL HOUSE
Hosted by Direkt Influence!

DANI DEAHL *Electro House*
URB Magazine/Strictly Rhythm, Chicago, IL

She lives in the city that invented house music - Chicago. She has a record label with the most respected brand in house - Strictly Rhythm. She writes for the United States' top industry publications - URB, BPM and TimeOut. She tours around the world and has a host of tracks on the industry's top labels. Dani is sassy, punky and brings the attitude with her rock'n'roll meets electro vibe. Her music epitomizes a raw, hard style of electro that is still accessible to club-goers and her style is just as vibrant and unique; Her signature pink and black hair has become just as much of a calling card as her sound. Beyond the image, Dani is just as known for her personality as she is for her flawless sets, top notch production and working in multiple areas in the dance music industry.

Mikey Parkay *Electronica*
Visionary Mindz Recordings/Groovetherapy Management, Syracuse, NY

A staple of the northeastern electronic music scene, MikeYparkay has been handling every aspect of the electronica music community since his early teens. Dj, Promoter, Label owner, and also currently studying music production and theory Parkay is quickly becoming a highly recognizable figure in the electronica music culture.

In 2006, he and dose the alien set up their first attempt at a digital label called Visionarymindz recordings of which focused on underground talent from around the globe. For 2 heartfelt years the label released over 17 tracks internationally and was recognized on many occasions in countless music pools and sights such as release promo and progressivehouse.com. Now in 2009 after 8 years of countless North American gigs in places like NYC, CT , Toronto,, Massachusetts, Florida, Las Vegas and many other cities Mikey Parkay has solidified himself as a name of the future. Just recently aquired to the GROOVE THERAPY roster out of New York City Parkay has catapulted himself into an echelon of top performers and artists. (www.groovetherapymanagement.com)

ST8CYDE JUMP UP (Hoogs, Hokilla, Murdock MC + MC Dylz) * Drum N Bass*
Bing Tings Recordings/St8cyde Jump up! Rochester/NYC

This crew, needs no introduction. You can’t help but be infected by their high energy, jump up sets. They are definitely rising stars in the world of electronic music. You can count on total dance floor devastation this night, as they take over the main floor of Trexx. Get your hype towels ready, here comes St8cyde!

THE ORACLE (1/2 of Dharma Lab) *Psytrance*
www.dharmalab.com, Buffalo, NY

While DJing has always been gratifying, my soul has always felt that music production was a purer expression, with live performance being a key part. (I have to thank two short days with Jinno & Jiga of ‘Analog Pussy’ opening a new train of thought pertaining to that). What I enjoy about the ‘Dharma Lab’ project is that is not just about exploring musical sounds and concepts. We also explore how music relates to the environments we play in, and we ultimately how people can connect through it. And so, we are really happy to share our sound with others, whether it’s passing out free CD’s, or inviting others to play with us to create something new. At Delta Iota, The Oracle will bring his unique musical journey to you. Be ready.

GABRIEL GENERIC *Trance*
Uptown Underground, NYC

This is Gabriel’s first upstate appearance! A hardcore record collector and a master of his craft, Gabriel Generic holds down an underground sound straight out of uptown Manhattan. He is ready to rock upstate with his mesmerizing track selection and his euphoria educing style.

DOUBLE TROUBLE(Kogswell Kox B2B Gomer) *Hardstyle*
Direkt Influence/EPHX Productions, Utica/Syracuse, NY

Oh no! Here comes trouble. Featuring two of upstate NY’s finest Hardstyle DJS, for the first time ever, going BACK TO BACK. The place is going to be shaking as EPHX and Direkt Influence team up and go head to head, destroying dance floors and taking no prisoners!

D.A. *Progressive House*
Fuze- Utica NY

A veteran of the scene and the wheels of steel, DA brings his experience to the decks and transforms it into flawless sets filled with soul and energy. It just isn’t a party unless DA is in the building. Representing Fuze Productions out of Utica NY, DA has played at almost every Direkt Influence event, and we wouldn’t want to break that trend with Delta Iota.

ALEX RYAN B2B EGZAIL *Funky Electro House*
Direkt Influence Productions, Oneida/Frankfort, NY

Alex Ryan and Egzail are hitting up Delta Iota, they are going to unleash some funk and a lil bit of freak for your listening pleasure. These two house heads are going to get the floor moving with their funky electro goodness. Get ready for a Direkt Influence battle royale.

THE BLOCKHEADZ (Swan 7 & Mr. Voss) *Garage*
Direkt Influence, Utica, NY

Say what??? The Blockheadz are in the building tonight! Tired of the same old sound in upstate? Try out a little of what these two are dishing out. Garage sounds to the extreme. Mr. Voss and Swanson’s energy combined is sure to make for a thrilling performance.

D-WIZZ *House*
Direkt Influence/Nu-Gnr8tion Utica, NY

DJ D-Wizz is coming to a party near you! If you had attended the outlaw event “Far Out” over the summer you know what this guy is all about. Get this guy some beer and let him do his thing for hours. He is the energizer bunny of Direkt Influence. His enthusiasm and dedication to the scene shines through in every set. Now this up and comer will be rocking the Toga and rocking the crowd at Delta Iota.

ROOM 2: THE LAWN
Hosted by St8cyde Jump Up!

TRICKY PAT *Drum N Bass*
djdeals.com/The Mist Guerilla Recordings/Zardonic, Burlington, VT

This guy from Vermont has been making musical waves since the early 90's.
He has rocked crowds all over the North East and Canada and even as far as Tokyo, Japan. Although known primarlily for playing DnB, he is not afriad to push musical boundries whenever possible. He used to co-own international DnB label Metaphor Recordings and is now dabbling in production as well. Already, his tunes have been released on Temper D Productions, Abducted Recordings, and has more signed to Guerilla Recordings and Zardonic Recordings, you can be sure he will be dropping pure fire.

THE NUROC CREW (Clotho, Raj Marthe & Arod) *Breaks*
BreaksFM/Nurock, Rochester NY

Nurock is one of New York’s premiere break beat crews, just recently celebrating 4 years in business. Closely affiliated with BreaksFM, you can here this team in action on the air or at countless events in western NY and beyond. Bboys and Girls get ready for the masters of the broken beat.

BASHA FEAT B2B SPECIAL BLEND w. MC JAH CREATION *D&B*
Direkt Influence/Frosty Tone/Modulated Entertainment, Albany/Buffalo NY

Teaming up for the first time ever, Special Blend and Big Basha are two Drum and Bass Addicts. Blend and Basha are both making waves in the upstate scene, with each bringing something unique to the table. Basha is the master of all styles of broken beats in touch with the true underground music that isn’t even released, and Special Blend is always finding new ways to improve his own craft while expanding his scene through love of the culture.MC Allister will be hyping the crowd to their set. Let it be known this duo is going to rock Trexx from bottom to top.

2KDEEP(Hambone, Hatian & Sleezy D) *D&B and Dub Step*
2kdeep, Syracuse NY/Burlington VT

Vermont based 2KDeep productions has been blowing shit up as of late, and they can be seen all over the North East. Also they will be hosting a WMC event in Miami, Fl this year. The unique blend of different styles of Drum and Bass and Dubstep that the trio will bring to the table is sure to blow minds and energize the spirit.

JUSSLE *Party Music!*
Plug N Play Productions, Binghamton NY

Long time veteran to the Upstate Scene, Justin has been doing his thing year after year for as long as I can remember. One of the minds behind Plug N Play Productions, they are responsible for the last 10 years of the legendary HO HO project series, along with countless other events and outings. A self described “party DJ”, his sound cannot be limited to a single genre, rather he rocks the crowd without boundaries and lives to entertain.

VOGELIZMSKIZM *Hardcore/Gabber*
Direkt Influence,Utica, NY

Look long and hard and you won’t find another DJ more dedicated to his sound. Vogel has been a part of Direkt Influence since its inception, and he has began to make a serious mark as a powerhouse DJ of all things Hardcore. ½ of the duo “Defektiv Soundsystem” you can find Vogel laying down madness on the dancefloor, and releasing several flawless mix CDs recently. Big ups for the Vogelmeister and his sound: HARDCORE!!!!

RISEN *Drum N Bass*
Perceptive Sound, Ithaca, NY

Dave is a veteran Drum N Bass authority, and he is ready to rock yet again. Thunderous beats and uplifting Amens await.

MC ALLISTER *Your Host*
Direkt Influence, Utica NY

MC Allister on the mic and hypin up the jungle massv!

ROOM 3: THE BENDER
Hosted by Get Bent!

DOSE THE ALIEN*Tech House & Techno*
Intermission Limited/Bubble Crew/Visionary Mindz, Miami FL

Where to begin? Dose has been heavily involved with the Dance Music industry for close to twenty years. He owns his own label, Intermission Limited, chalked full of international talent; he is also a vital player in the Visionary Mindz production team. Before this he was an original member of the legendary Bubble Crew and has kept a high standard for their “Bubble Halloween” events for 14 years! This doesn’t include the countless national and international appearances he has made. This guy is a major player in our scene, and we are proud to announce his return to upstate for this event!

REROCCO
Bloodline Music, Utica NY

SUSPENCE
New York

EXPLOIT
Washington DC

LOST MONSTER
Vibrant Soundz, Syracuse

VAMPYRE
Nocturnal Empire, Syracuse

SWAMPTANG
Get Bent!- Syracuse NY

TTRWOO
Get Bent! Syracuse, NY

STOO
Get Bent!, Syracuse

ROOM 4: THE CHILLRENA
Hosted by Microcosm House!

PHUNGEYE *Chill, Atmospheric Electronica*
Microcosm House, Utica, NY

CHRISTOPHER ROBBINS *Minimal Acid*
[red]100 Acre Productions, Cato NY

Date: MAY 22nd, 2009
DJs: Announced! (Bios for Get Bent’s Room TBA)
Venue: Trexx Nightclub
Time: 8PM-6AM...Till the sun is up!
Reduced Price for those in Togas!
"Hypest" Toga Contest, $50 Prize!
Over the Top Decor Provided by Soulfresh!
A Unique Performance by the Elite Divas!
Added Visual Displays and Lasers by APB!

Timeslots

Main Room
5:15-Close- Gabriel Generic
4:15-5:15am-Double Trouble
3:15-4:15am-Oracle
2:15-3:15am-St8cyde Jump Up
12:45-2:15am-Dani Deahl
11:45-12:45am- Mikey Parkay
11pm-11:45pm-Alex Ryan/Egzail
10pm-11pm-Blockheadz
8pm-10pm-DA & D-Wizz

Broken Beats/Hardcore
3:30-6am- 2Kdeep
2:30-3:30am- Vogelizmskizm
1-2:30am-Tricky Pat
11:30-1am-Basha B2B Special Blend
10-11:30pm- NuRoc Crew
9pm-10pm- Jussle
8pm-9pm- Risen

The Bender
5am-6am- Swamptang
4am-5am- Vampyre
3am-4am-
D74
2am-3am- Rerocco
1am-2am- Exploit
12am-1am- Lost Monster
11pm-12am- Suspense
9pm-11pm- st00
8pm-9pm- TTRw00

Web Support:
http://direktinfluence.we.bs/
http://www.upstateunderground.net
http://www.newraveorder.com
Http://www.buffalobassline.com
http://www.visionarymindz.com
http://www.damndjs.com
http://www.danideahl.com
http://www.djdeals.com
http://www.karbokane.com/

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 05/21/2009 4:17:17 PM

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  12:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now accepting bookings for this event, and suggestions on who the headliner (s) should be.

Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  4:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
kyle get at me bro...

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  4:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
!!!VENOM!!!

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  5:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Depending on you budget I got some nice ones

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  6:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mark EG guys a beast and he brings the hardstlye
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  6:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DI meeting to discuss DELTA IOTA. Investors welcome. This sunday at drum n bass awareness week. I'll get @ ya mikey, good suggestions all around. GREEK CULTURE!! TOGA TOGA TOGA! lol

Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  7:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Kyle i got a really good headliner in mind...plus this person i can get really cheap!

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  7:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
excellent- we'll talk.

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  10:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Forget Mark eg ill bring ya da best fo free!!!

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  10:42:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and ill wear a dope ass black toga!!

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  12:10:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gomer....wanna tag?

that would be some double trouble right there!!!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12

Edited by - KogswellKox on 07/23/2008 12:10:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

Warm Green JellO
UUnet Buddha

350 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  09:03:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Warm Green JellO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gomer

and ill wear a dope ass black toga!!

We were all wayyyy too hype for NYC. hahahahaha

-*- k!r -*-

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  09:19:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KogswellKox

Gomer....wanna tag?

that sounds like a good idea, I was actually thinking the same thing.

and I am aware that someone already did this at a hardstyle party in nyc, I don't care, we were thinking about this before that happened. So we're gonna do it!

Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  09:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do it in Utica Kyle, I know a few spots

2PHAT productions
Utica= Upstates Time Is Coming Around
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  10:06:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
E-mail me what you had in mind... As of right now everything is still up in the air regarding this event, I just figured it would be smart to get a head start on the post. =) Expect the usual DI debauchery though.

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  10:28:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

quote:

Gomer....wanna tag?

and I am aware that someone already did this at a hardstyle party in nyc, I don't care, we were thinking about this before that happened. So we're gonna do it!

who cares? do it anyways. no one owns ideas. As for taggin with Kogz, Im down with that but i dont do the digital thang. wax only

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  10:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Gomer....wanna tag?

who cares? do it anyways. no one owns ideas. As for taggin with Kogz, Im down with that but i dont do the digital thang. wax only

as it should be! =) u guys can still tag just switch the line/phono after every mix.

Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  2:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Gomer....wanna tag?

as it should be! =) u guys can still tag just switch the line/phono after every mix.

Its up to Gomer...my vinyl is out of date brotha.

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  2:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah- mine too on the hardstyle. But like I said you guys can go vinyl v. digital, it works just fine.

Kogswell Kox Vs. Gomer "Double Trouble"

I like that!

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  6:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

yeah- mine too on the hardstyle. But like I said you guys can go vinyl v. digital, it works just fine.

Kogswell Kox Vs. Gomer "Double Trouble"

I like that!

ok then. I just hate relying on numbers to cue in on tracks i dont know. I like to look at grooves and needles. But im sure Kogz and I will bang it out regardless. Lets do it!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 1.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks