1999 and back pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Topic
Page: of 7

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  3:34:07 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you two should get together for a bromantic evening

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  3:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He had me at vaporizer.

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  4:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol.

Ugh....you fuckers make me feel old.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

kempy
UUnet Guru

913 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  06:43:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit kempy's Homepage  Send kempy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No they should make you feel young. You are still going out :P Dose is almost old enough to be my dad. (HAHA just kidding :P) Nate could be old enough to be my grand daddy. (not kidding true story)

Hey nate, you coming to efny? I swear on my left testicle if you pull a "im tired, old, and like to scrub my hemroids on friday night" exscuse im going to lock you in a room, tie you to a chair, staple your eye lids open and put Kogs, Egzail, Robbins, and TJ all in the room with you. Then after some time I will let you out, and you will look like this:

(Not the girl on the left.)

-- OR --

-- OR --

Go to Top of Page

dosethealien
network_jedi

2854 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  06:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit dosethealien's Homepage  Send dosethealien an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kempy
-- OR --

lol... don't make me pull out photos from your birthday at trexx from a couple of years ago!

63M1N1 R151N6 - JUN3 2011 - PR0M0 M1X
http://soundcloud.com/dose-the-alien/sets/63m1n1-r151ng

F4C3800K
https://www.facebook.com/D0537H34L13N
Go to Top of Page

kempy
UUnet Guru

913 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  09:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit kempy's Homepage  Send kempy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*bows head* you are the winner.
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  09:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats good stuff right there. hahaha.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks