can we just talk about GWAR?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 2

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  6:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote

http://eventful.com/syracuse/events/mobile-deathcamp-gwar-dirge-within-/E0-001-029648501-2

GWAR COMING TO CUSE ON JUNE 23RD @ THE WESTCOTT!!!!

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  6:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah yeah they are at the westcott tonight...

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  6:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'll be at desi .... but we should just "talk" about it..

quote:

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  7:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wanted to go but i'm too broke for that. woulda liked to see them though, it'd be very entertaining, used to listen to a lot of metal and hardcore too but haven't been to a show in years.
Go to Top of Page

Thomas J
UUnet Guru

3893 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  8:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
smoked a million plants but i still got time to cry
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  05:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Emily

used to listen to a lot of metal and hardcore too but haven't been to a show in years.

woulda never thunk it.

quote:

Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  07:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was there last nite. the show was bruuutal. the opening bands were actually decent too. gwar put on such an amazing show. one complaint tho that i always have about the wescott... they need to crack a window or door or something. i wouldve passed out from the heat, but gwars sweet sweet juices getting sprayed on me kept me cool.

now i just have to deal with being at work with a pink overtone of faded fake blood... and bent to sh*t glasses all on 4 hours of sleep. AAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD i'm leaving for desi tomorrow. wokka wokka
Go to Top of Page

Bromeo
UUnet Guru

527 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  3:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Bromeo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
deebuke who are you? do we know each other? I was at the show last night, my friend actually booked them there. Not my thing but they put on a hell of a show. Not too sure about the "stabbing the baby in the cunt" part of the show.....

facebook.com/bromeo315
twitter.com/bromeo315
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  3:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bromeo. im dave d. you know my fiancee sara b. she says you used to play together when you were wee kids. me and you met a couple times.. most noteably was at the dnb show at funk n waffles with mc skibadee. i was the dude with the camera.

and gwar HAD to stab the baby you see. they are preventing the onslaught of scum and filth that is todays society. they're merely doing their job.
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  7:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gwar and Cannibal Corpse fan! Almost booked Cannibal Corpse to play oposite Anabolic Frolic at a show called Mayhem.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  9:00:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love Gwar. Have seen them 5 times, and hope to see them at least 5 more times. I also love Cannibal Corpse, have only seen them once.

[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: fuck i cant type
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: i
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: will
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: suck
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: you
[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: nice
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  10:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gwar is currently on their TWENTY FIVE year anniversary tour
Go to Top of Page

t3uth
UUnet Guru

1793 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  2:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit t3uth's Homepage  Send t3uth an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow.. i just read their entire website and find it hilariously entertaining... good stuff =]

wob wob wob wob wob wob wob wob

SHADOWPARK STUDIOS :: http://shadowpark.biz
Utica Unity :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utica-Unity/289281389934?ref=mf
Portfolio: http://ivandp.designbinder.com/
Go to Top of Page

shelby
UUnet Member

74 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  10:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit shelby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes vogel ill talk about it..sounds like unpleasant noise
Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  1:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
sounds like the best metal band of all time!

well at least if you classify them as just regular "Heavy Metal."

If you were to put them in death metal, slayer takes the cake for sure. Then Cannibal Corpse, then Gwar.

By far they are the best metal performance act though.

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2010 :  12:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROFL @ "stabbing babies in the CUNT"

"thats very Gwar of you.."

quote:
Originally posted by shelby

yes vogel ill talk about it..sounds like unpleasant noise

<3

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Bromeo
UUnet Guru

527 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2010 :  2:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Bromeo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ohhh alright i know you! tell sara i said hello, its been a while! hope all is well.

facebook.com/bromeo315
twitter.com/bromeo315
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  1:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
bump

quote:

Go to Top of Page

shelby
UUnet Member

74 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  4:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit shelby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i just hate metal it makes me want to break shit
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  6:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
funny...thats why I love metal :D

quote:

Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  10:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

funny...thats why I love metal :D

i know right!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Topic