Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 ATMA RISING MUSIC FESTIVAL . AUG 8,9,10 .WARSAW NY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

mnm
UUnet Beginner

40 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  7:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit mnm's Homepage  Send mnm an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Our friends at SHINEBOX ENTERTAINMENT have put together of a hell of a festival for August 8,9,10, to be held at North Fork Music Park in Warsaw, NY (smack in between Buffalo and Rochester). The land is huge (150 Acres), extremely well-maintained, there's a gorgeous lake, TONS of space for games, BBQ's, beers, and whatever. Lots of shaded areas, two stages, and camping in the woods for everyone. Put simply, the spot is a hidden gem. And the whole weekend is only 50 bucks. Can't beat it with a stick.

They put together a stellar lineup, featuring guys from The NEW DEAL & STS9, as well as GIANT PANDA GUERRILLA DUB SQUAD, THE BRIDGE, and countless, countless others.

HAVE A LOOK!

www.myspace.com/mnmpresents
is proud to host the LATE NIGHT DJ portion of the ATMA RISING MUSIC FESTIVAL!! THE DJ LINEUP AS FOLLOWS:::KILL THE NOISE / DJ FIXX / MIKE PARKER / BIG BASHA / JOE JUBEI & MARC V / CUTLER & SCOTT DOWN / MCNASTY / & MARK KLOUD

ALL INFO FOR THIS EVENT CAN BE FOUND AT
WWW. ATMARISING. COM
WWW. MYSPACE. COM/ATMARISING

Get your tickets RIGHT AWAY at::::
www. tickets. com

See you there:)

ALL UPCOMING EVENTS
http://www.MNMPRESENTS.com

Edited by - mnm on 07/17/2008 7:41:03 PM

electronic performer
UUnet Guru

532 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  7:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit electronic performer's Homepage  Send electronic performer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
rhubarb is sick
Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  09:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
edm line up is pretty ill for this! KILL THE NOISE is dope, DJ FIXX, mcnasty, mike parker, big basha. Its only 2 hours away and 60$ im on it. Hey its something cheap after wemf

2PHAT productions
Utica= Upstates Time Is Coming Around
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Juniper
Upstate Underground Moderator

1960 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  12:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Juniper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah this looks real dope!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/juniper
Go to Top of Page

Clotho
UUnet Buddha

439 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  1:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clotho's Homepage  Reply with Quote
picking tix up this weekend, gonna be a great time!!!

New Deal, Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad, The Buddhahood, Filthy Funk + all those dope DJs = awesomeness

:)

www.thisisbreaks.com/profile/steveclotho
www.facebook.com/steveclotho
*mixes* www.weneedthebeat.com
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  2:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
goddamnit thats the weekend I leave to go back to CO. why do i have to miss all the good stuff. also the same weekend as the Virgin music fest in jersey. And also the same weekend of piratefest in Alex bay choices choices what will i do.

Edited by - CrazyRaver on 07/18/2008 3:51:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brainfroot
UUnet Buddha

301 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  4:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brainfroot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just saw Giant Panda in Roch last night, some of the best dub and reggae I have ever heard. The Join is amazing! This looks tight
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2527 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  6:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad is dope (even if they spell guerrilla wrong =P). i saw them once when they played at Mezza. also, i used to know the keyboard player, rachel back in college for a year. she's pretty hot!

i'm watching you
Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  8:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kill The Noise is the bomb...

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

Juniper
Upstate Underground Moderator

1960 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  10:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Juniper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
was suppose to be the new deal but dan had something going on so murph is sittin in which is a great treat the thickest bass on the circuit fo sho

http://soundcloud.com/juniper
Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  9:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so whos going to this??? anyone anyone, I dont think the electronic night is untill saturday night. We are going out saturday morning early and leaving sunday early if anyone wants to go let me know. Its cheap, not to far away and theres good music!!!

2PHAT productions
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  12:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll be there....bringing a few friends.

Look out for nexus gettin the crows started

http://jogoelement.com http://soundcloud.com/jogo-element

It's within each of us

Go to Top of Page

BoogieDown
UUnet Guru

1252 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  09:24:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit BoogieDown's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Damn, wish I could!! Have family obligations this weekend. Looks fuckin' awesome!

"I wanna dance to the beat of a different drum..."
Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  11:14:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dj fixx, Tweeknasty, and Mike Parker on friday, Kill the noise, Big Basha on saturday. I think I'm only going friday night. Anyone from the Utica area wanna go hit me up, not tent im just gonna "rage it"

2PHAT productions
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  10:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to live like 15 mins from Warsaw in Geneseo. There is some dope ass land up there.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Clotho
UUnet Buddha

439 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  11:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clotho's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah, a co-worker of mine lives on the other side of the hill from the North Fork music park, she says it's beautiful

got my tickets, my supplies and the day off of work tomorrow and we'll be there by the early afternoon - see you tomorrow!!

:)

www.thisisbreaks.com/profile/steveclotho
www.facebook.com/steveclotho
*mixes* www.weneedthebeat.com
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists