Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Electronic Music Genres
 Hard Dance
 The Steelers gave up just one sack

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Eagan Bass Posted - 10/10/2016 : 05:21:21 AM
The Steelers gave up only one sack in 48 drop backs by Roethlisberger, http://www.personalizedjerseystore.com/Personalized_Pittsburgh_Steelers_Jersey/ Personalized Steelers Jersey heady territory contemplating tackle Chris Hubbard was making his very first career start. Pittsburgh provided Hubbard help by utilizing tight ends and wide receivers to processor edge rushers but by the ending Hubbard was available by herself holding their own. An appealing sign thinking about starter Marcus Gilbert results to be outside again once the Steelers go to Miami next weekend.

PANIC TIME?: annually after going 10-6 and virtually making the playoffs in Bowles' very first season, New York discovers itself connected at the end of the AFC East with the Dolphins. He did little in the second half with the Steelers missing defensive end while quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick avoided putting an interception for the very first time in three weeks. New York went only 2 for 11 on third-down.

" We are just not making plays, it is that simple," Fitzpatrick said. "I am not making plays. http://www.personalizedjerseystore.com/Personalized_Green_Bay_Packers_Jersey/ Personalized packers jersey We are only a little bit away. It is unsatisfactory. We are extremely close. We are not nearly as far as our record makes it seem."

AB KEEPS IT PG: For becoming a little too freaky throughout touchdown celebrations after becoming fined by the league, http://www.personalizedjerseystore.com/Personalized_Minnesota_Vikings_Jersey/ Personalized Vikings Jersey Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown just given the ball to your lover within the stands after carrying in a 5-yard scoring pass from Roethlisberger in the 4th quarter.

Brown stated he just did not have the energy after spending all afternoon becoming often double teamed to let loose. He also scored in shoes that seemed a bit different than those he planned on wearing. Brown intended to wear cleats paying tribute to famous boxer Muhammad Ali, anything Brown had done per week before in sneakers that included golfer Arnold Palmer. Brown changed after being warned if he used them in the game he had confront possible discipline.

"I really thought I was OK, however it ended up I was not," he said. "I made an adjustment."

HARMING: Heyward, http://www.personalizedjerseystore.com/Personalized_Philadelphia_Eagles_Jersey/ customized Eagles Jersey who brings the Steelers with three sacks, barely seemed just like a person who figures to be back in a few days later and got an MRI after the game. The Planes lost linebacker David Harris (hamstring), center Nick Mangold (knee) and cornerback Darryl Roberts (shoulder).

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks