MAKE POUGHKEEPSIE PART OF UPSTATE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 3

dosethealien
network_jedi

2854 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  06:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit dosethealien's Homepage  Send dosethealien an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kempy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upstate_New_York

look at the map on that page. its part of upstate! end of thread!

63M1N1 R151N6 - JUN3 2011 - PR0M0 M1X
http://soundcloud.com/dose-the-alien/sets/63m1n1-r151ng

F4C3800K
https://www.facebook.com/D0537H34L13N
Go to Top of Page

DjTruthz
UUnet Addict

153 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  6:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit DjTruthz's Homepage  Send DjTruthz an AOL message  Send DjTruthz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I guess it is impossible to make a thread without a few making some ignorant remarks. It's part of nature. I just dont agree with people involving CT at all because 1 it's almost 1 hr away and 2 its a whole different state. As far as I remember Upstate IS anything north of NYC... So it bothers me when I see the Events Forum = Upstate events (Albany and UP) or NON-UPSTATE.........Thanks for the statement about Newburgh, back the SkatePark days it was consider Upstate NY and it still is. Thanks for including New Paltz which is a great town.

Maybe some of you've heard of SUNY New Paltz. It might help!

Edited by - DjTruthz on 05/04/2006 6:59:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

djmilkdud
will_dj_for_food

514 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  05:45:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit djmilkdud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you know i'm playing. hopefully the admin hears you.
Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  08:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
DONT LET THE CAUSE DIE, KEEP POUGHKEEPSIE OUT OF NY!

[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: fuck i cant type
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: i
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: will
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: suck
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: you
[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: nice
Go to Top of Page

DjTruthz
UUnet Addict

153 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  10:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit DjTruthz's Homepage  Send DjTruthz an AOL message  Send DjTruthz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
what is all the hatred for? seriously.....LogiC?

O yeah and if u didnt know Poughkeepsie is in NY. ;-]

Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  12:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
im just playin around man, i thought it was funny.

Go to Top of Page

DjTruthz
UUnet Addict

153 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  1:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit DjTruthz's Homepage  Send DjTruthz an AOL message  Send DjTruthz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
O.......well u might be right in a certain way....

in this area we do get more ct people than up by U. But geographically, Poughkeepsie is upstate. Maybe one day on this board we'll be!. lol

Go to Top of Page

ShinesmanSepia
UUnet Buddha

385 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  12:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the board seems to be broken up into three genereral views on this truthz, the first group is people who dont care, and havent posted, the second is people who dont care if you include it in upstate and have posted it, and the third group is the group that doesnt care if its part of upstate, but thinks its funnier to make a long drawn out thread arguing about nothing because lets face it, this is upstate new york, we dont have shit else to do

Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  12:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

u8my303
UUnet Buddha

454 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  12:37:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit u8my303's Homepage  Send u8my303 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
back in the acme days everyone considered Poughkeepsie upstate,should be no different now.

i dont hate you,you just have a like deficiency.
Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  3:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
and the third group is the group that doesnt care if its part of upstate, but thinks its funnier to make a long drawn out thread arguing about nothing because lets face it, this is upstate new york, we dont have shit else to do

yup, thats me

Go to Top of Page

ShinesmanSepia
UUnet Buddha

385 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  8:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i cant beleive you still have that pic clare

Go to Top of Page

DjTruthz
UUnet Addict

153 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  11:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit DjTruthz's Homepage  Send DjTruthz an AOL message  Send DjTruthz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ShinesmanSepia

the board seems to be broken up into three genereral views on this truthz, the first group is people who dont care, and havent posted, the second is people who dont care if you include it in upstate and have posted it, and the third group is the group that doesnt care if its part of upstate, but thinks its funnier to make a long drawn out thread arguing about nothing because lets face it, this is upstate new york, we dont have shit else to do

That is only your opinion, and you're completly entitled to it. I am not trying to make a long drawn out thread arguing about nothing. I am only making a statement because alot of people "DRAW A LINE FROM ALBANY UP" for no reason.........and what I am trying to do is to get it thru some peoples headz that we're not that far from you guys. So there should no reason why we can't party together!.

Go to Top of Page

ShinesmanSepia
UUnet Buddha

385 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  01:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that wasnt my point, the point was that everyone here accepts your point, and pk is upstate as far as we are concerned, we just thought it was funnier not to say so

Go to Top of Page

DjTruthz
UUnet Addict

153 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  12:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit DjTruthz's Homepage  Send DjTruthz an AOL message  Send DjTruthz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok so can someone add Poguhkeepsie to the Upstate Events forum, damn it!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

upstatehardcore
network_purist

3146 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  04:24:35 AM  Show Profile  Send upstatehardcore an AOL message  Send upstatehardcore a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTruthz

ok so can someone add Poguhkeepsie to the Upstate Events forum, damn it!!!!!!!!!!

I did, but it made the description WAY to long. So it has been changed. Obviously Poughkeepsie is/has always been/will be a part of Upstate. During the time the description was made Poughkeepsie had like 3 forums for that area and I think maybe one or two people would even post here.

Now, your job is too get all the Poughkeepsie parties listed in there.
Go to Top of Page

Sinacle
UUnet Guru

1344 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  1:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't understand why you keep saying "Albany and Up". Binghamton & Ithica, for example are South of Albany, but there are posts for parties for those 2 areas all the time (well, used to be all the time). This thread sucks. Really. I hate it....except for the funny posts...those make it a little better....I shouldn't have even posted....this sucks...oh yeah, PLUR and shit

Trolling is the Nirvana of the internet ~BFSHM
bro i have been blasting peeps with internet long before ya... ~ Juniper
Go to Top of Page

dreemkill
captain_PLURnet

10058 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  4:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit dreemkill's Homepage  Send dreemkill an AOL message  Send dreemkill a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i vote to keep poughkeepsie out of new york, and keep it a part of massachusettes where it belongs.

quote:
Originally posted by dvs109

I didnt read that but i bet it is one big excuse

Go to Top of Page

DjTruthz
UUnet Addict

153 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2006 :  9:18:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit DjTruthz's Homepage  Send DjTruthz an AOL message  Send DjTruthz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sinacle

I don't understand why you keep saying "Albany and Up". Binghamton & Ithica, for example are South of Albany, but there are posts for parties for those 2 areas all the time (well, used to be all the time). This thread sucks. Really. I hate it....except for the funny posts...those make it a little better....I shouldn't have even posted....this sucks...oh yeah, PLUR and shit

Ok ok so maybe someone is getting too technical!! there is a line from Kingston and up.... I guess that little tringle section from Kingston down is what u guys are calling downstate and NYC, the rest is upstate???

Go to Top of Page

ShinesmanSepia
UUnet Buddha

385 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2006 :  9:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if i had to draw the line ide say anything south of route 84, and everything north is upstate, because that cuts nyc and the surrounding scene to the downstate area

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks