Quikk Fixx 8 : April 26 - FULL FLYER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 41

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  6:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
I thought it would be all ages because it's at action skate O.o....eep....

It is all ages..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  11:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont believe u todd, but if its at action skate, MUTHA FUCKIN PROPS To YOU. And if those bitches try turnin the lights on again we'll just have an MC tell the owners to shut the fuck up again and turn the lights back off lol

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  11:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ll Krypt0 ll

i dont believe u todd, but if its at action skate, MUTHA FUCKIN PROPS To YOU. And if those bitches try turnin the lights on again we'll just have an MC tell the owners to shut the fuck up again and turn the lights back off lol

lol mario, were you referring to the Digital Orgasm Party....damn that mustve been the last party thrown there, huh??

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  11:37:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nah the last party thrown there was Sabotage. But they turned the lights on at the Planet of The Drums party and Mc Messinian freaked out on the owners and told em to turn the lights off lol. But the lights also got turned on during josh the funky 1's set at Digital Orgasm. All the parties i went to there were off the hook besides sabotage. That venue is MADE FOR PARTIES!!

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  12:40:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i know its an expensive venue but there is so much space to dance and move around. People @ digital orgasm I brought that have never been to a party b4 were having so much fun dancing their asses off. Kudos to todd. This event will be sick

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  07:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mario.. Until now I have not wanted to because of bad experiences and problems with the owner and manager. When I decided to do Digital Orgasm it was because a good friend of mine WAS the manager there. He could get along with the owner. I can't see why : ). But, After a Looooooong sit down things between the owners and I were ironed out. As the person to bring you the first, the last and best event done there, obtaining the venue poses no problem for me. But because of promoters after me, They have ruined it for others besides me.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

semperfi1
UUnet Noob

12 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  7:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo i will help wit sume money 4 that bomb ass party
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  8:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Over 1000 hits and I didn't even release a single DJ. That's the power of Quikk Fixx

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  09:08:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who stickied this?
Thanks.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

marz21
network_marzian

943 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  10:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit marz21's Homepage  Send marz21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
just out of curiosity.. is the large fee for the venue related to the fact that dancing on the roller surface scuffs the floor somethin' awful? I threw a party in CO at a roller skating place and they jobbed me on the venue for resurfacing their floor...

you can't un-hear it!!

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  2:25:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
I thought it would be all ages because it's at action skate O.o....eep....

It is all ages..

I KNEW IT!!!

Anyway thanks....haha, I was a little scared for a second...

Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  2:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm so excited for this & can't wait to see line-up!
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  3:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Emily

I'm so excited for this & can't wait to see line-up!

Same here!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  4:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
grumble grumble
Go to Top of Page

Menges
UUnet Buddha

300 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  4:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Menges's Homepage  Send Menges a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Damn it has been a Year Already, Todd and I, Along with a very Devoted staff are sure to make this an unbelievable event!!!!

EPHX Eventz: January more TBA

ephx.prod@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/EPHX
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  07:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well.. There is going to be a Chill area.. 21+ as there will be Alcohol in this area! OH SHIT!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  07:44:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marz21

just out of curiosity.. is the large fee for the venue related to the fact that dancing on the roller surface scuffs the floor somethin' awful? I threw a party in CO at a roller skating place and they jobbed me on the venue for resurfacing their floor...

No.. Just greed. But In addition.. They have forced promoters to redo the floor and carpet there. Let's just say that the average cost of a Trexx party (lights, sound, DJs, flights, venue, security) multiplied by three.. Barely covers the cost of the venue alone. With that said.. I'm ebaying all my possessions right now and have some great deals! Check Ebay : ) I'm also accepting food donations to get me through the times leading up to and after the party. Pasta and Ragu sauce, rice and stove top stuffing please.

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 02/02/2008 07:49:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

dosethealien
network_jedi

2854 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  08:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit dosethealien's Homepage  Send dosethealien an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

Over 1000 hits and I didn't even release a single DJ. That's the power of Quikk Fixx

if i started my halloween thread last december and said i was gonna do next halloween at The fairgrounds I'd prolly have a 1,000 hits by now too.

it be nice to go back to that venue tho, The first time i Hung out with Mikey was there, memories..

63M1N1 R151N6 - JUN3 2011 - PR0M0 M1X
http://soundcloud.com/dose-the-alien/sets/63m1n1-r151ng

F4C3800K
https://www.facebook.com/D0537H34L13N

Edited by - dosethealien on 02/02/2008 08:41:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  3:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol, i had 10 pages b4 we released djs....anyway im down for this..action skate is the buisness. big ups todd

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

disko
springbreak_boss_playa

1427 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  6:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Send disko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Todd since there are a billion rooms there, if you have some sort of "chill out" room you should book some DUBSTEP!! Anyone whos down for some DUBSTEP SPEAK UP...
largin up to all the dubstepa's...........def would like 2 c some dub step

-pLuR-
"If Jimi Hendrix was still alive, he would be making Acid Techno"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists