5.22.09 DELTA-IOTA, FRIDAY NIGHT!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 31

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  09:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its so on! What date would be good to do this on? any suggestions. Also, should we stay in cuse or possibly explore doing a utica party? You know we could pull out a decent turnout ethier way.

Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  10:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
syracuse, your def gonna plus more there.....

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  10:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
probably true- Although there are a lot of utica heads esp. if we could get an 18+ venue.

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  11:01:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
def do toga!!

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  11:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh the toga is happening. I need to find somewhere that sells those laurels for behind the ears too. a golden one. lol. that's the whole concept..

Go to Top of Page

DJAlexRyan
UUnet Guru

1320 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  11:24:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit DJAlexRyan's Homepage  Send DJAlexRyan an AOL message  Send DJAlexRyan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

probably true- Although there are a lot of utica heads esp. if we could get an 18+ venue.

no not prolly....its a definitly....

Alex Ryan
Visionary Mindz, Dirty Minded, Tasty Recordings
------------------
http://itsmyurls.com/djalexryan
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  11:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah nothing against cuse.. thats for sure. Just been hearing a lot about trexx getting a little stale, I half agree but also trexx is the home for EDM in upstate new york, and has been for years.. Still up in the air. TBA TBA TBA lol.

let me tell you, the lineup is lookin good for this one too! this won't be your run of the mill 4X4 all night event. =) stay tuned, and take yo togas to the drycleaner!

Go to Top of Page

Dj_SpecialBlend
UUnet Addict

113 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  1:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dj_SpecialBlend's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the headliner should be .... DB ! oh wait, waht about steve smooth? oh ya... i give up.
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  1:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
been there, done that. Moving on up! keep the groove goin.

Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  11:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gomer

quote:

yeah- mine too on the hardstyle. But like I said you guys can go vinyl v. digital, it works just fine.

Kogswell Kox Vs. Gomer "Double Trouble"

I like that!

ok then. I just hate relying on numbers to cue in on tracks i dont know. I like to look at grooves and needles. But im sure Kogz and I will bang it out regardless. Lets do it!

FUCKIn A RIGHT..............NOW IM HYPE!!!!!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  11:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that will be a great tag combo

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  09:47:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

that will be a great tag combo

yes sir. I think that's going in the main room. (if you use trexx.)

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  09:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we should have some stupid contests too, any ideas? (I know loudest fart contest has already been taken. darn.)

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  11:28:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

we should have some stupid contests too, any ideas? (I know loudest fart contest has already been taken. darn.)

dope-est toga!!! right?

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  11:53:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or maybe a discount at the door for people dressed in togas?

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  1:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

or maybe a discount at the door for people dressed in togas?

yes, incentive

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  1:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think we need to buy some paddles and do the freshman hunt or some crazy shit like that. any other suggestions on how to further theme this event?

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  1:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"WE <3 DELTA IOTA!!"

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  2:16:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote

DELTA IOTA, it goes down smoooth...

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  3:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think we need to buy some paddles and do the freshman hunt or some crazy shit like that. any other suggestions on how to further theme this event?

Perhaps you could enlist the girls from Elite divas to do this??? Might add a bit of kinkiness to the party, just a thought.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks