5.22.09 DELTA-IOTA, FRIDAY NIGHT!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 31

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  11:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think we should get the elite divas and paint them gold....or silver...and make them greek goddess statues...and if we cant find laurel wreaths, i can make em.....im def gonna wear my camo sheet as a toga....fuck ya!

i would also like to plug me and dmil for a set earlier in the eve...being that we got wemf-ed outta that time slot due to debaucary, lack of needles, and sprains....im down to help again....lookin forward to it!

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  09:56:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that sucks, sorry to hear that happened. Yeah we can probably work something out.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  11:41:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that is a pretty phat idea... or get some of those dudes who do the "human statue" thing.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  10:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by drunkandbass

i think we should get the elite divas and paint them gold....or silver...and make them greek goddess statues...and if we cant find laurel wreaths, i can make em.....im def gonna wear my camo sheet as a toga....fuck ya!

kinda like one o these numbers? that would be cool to have one standing somewhere outside the venue.

Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  07:50:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya def like that! and silver too!

what you all about?

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  09:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think we are aiming for spring on this one, just so we can do it propa! Ill get a date set up.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  09:54:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jungle love @ Delta Iota. =)

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  10:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jungle!
Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  11:45:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
jungle is massif

what you all about?

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  11:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we will be making the jungle room also a HARDCORE room. So it will be all mixed up. you know how we do.

Go to Top of Page

UUnet Buddha

302 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  12:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit 8's Homepage  Send 8 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

we will be making the jungle room also a HARDCORE room. So it will be all mixed up. you know how we do.

Fuck yes!

This is going to be amazing.

www.djeight.com
www.mixcloud.com/eight/
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  10:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  12:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This event will be in spring of 09. This will give us some time to throw together another stellar lineup!

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  12:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

This event will be in spring of 09. This will give us some time to throw together another stellar lineup!

yeah sun! Lay that shit out propa

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  10:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I cant wait to rock a toga again!!!

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  10:41:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yup, its gonna be a banger. Hardstyle on the main stage! Hardcore/drum n bass in the 2nd room.. booyah. Got a couple killer headlining acts in mind for this one.

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  12:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hardstyle up and coming!! Kogz, were ya at sun!!!??

Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  2:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FUCKIN A RIGHT DOGGY.......We gonna drop BOMBS on um!!!! Motherfuckers better set up a Richter Scale cause the floors gonna shake!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12

Edited by - KogswellKox on 08/05/2008 2:25:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  3:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
boowow! boowow! boowow! boowow!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  10:13:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"FUCKIN RAVE!!"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks