Seasons Beatings-Santas lil Helpers 2009*FRIDAY!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  6:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know I'm down again :) Last years SLH was my club debut :) I can tell you I'm MUCH more prepared than last year ;)

http://jogoelement.com http://soundcloud.com/jogo-element

It's within each of us

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  8:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Aight....check it!
-Main Room-
-D-Wizz
-Egzail
-PHUNgEYE
-Marz 21
-Nexus -ONE OPEN SLOT...keep it HardStyles of House-Techno-or Trance and ur in!

-Room 2-
-Risen
-Swan 7
-Lab'ratory
-Emartransformo
-Dylon vs. Bender
-ONE OPEN SLOT...keep it broken beats and ur in!
call me.

respect-Lab

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...

Edited by - djlabratory on 10/05/2009 9:11:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  9:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Put M3 on the bill

2PHAT productions
Utica= Upstates Time Is Coming Around
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  9:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is he confirmed?

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  10:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i vote otis the rigger too!

"if you're on the dance floor and you look to your left & your right and there's not a man in sight, you're NOT pimpin"

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  12:20:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Contact info for otis the rigger?

Go to Top of Page

crystal
UUnet Addict

103 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  01:43:58 AM  Show Profile  Send crystal an AOL message  Send crystal a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
get his myspace= http://www.myspace.com/rigger

Peace,Love,and Beats
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  8:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Updates on line-up:
-MAIN ROOM-
Egzail
D-Wizz
PHUNgEYE
Marz 21
dj 8
Nexus
/1 OPEN SLOT\
-ROOM 2-
Risen
Swan 7
Lab'ratory
Dylon vs. Bender
/2 OPEN SLOTS\

If u are interested in playing please e-mail me asap to ensure a slot.

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  8:53:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

I CAN HAS TEH DARK GABBER!!!

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  09:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SLH is one of my favorite events of the year. The vibe is always great. Thanks Lab for many years of christmas mayhem, and many more to come.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  1:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My pleasure for sure...I love doing the annual Christmas throwdown...It drives me to "one up" the party from the previous year...i think ive done well in those regards...Thanx for the props!
respect,
-Lab

Go to Top of Page

Drayko
UUnet Addict

209 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  6:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drayko's Homepage  Send Drayko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yo lab get ahold of me i'd love to be apart of this this year, u know i got the hard trance covered!!

Drayko's Upcoming Shows:

Wobble Wednesday's Club Fresh/Springfield MO/10/5/11

The Direkt Influence Web Site:
http://direktinfluence.we.bs/

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Drayko/327711253468

Edited by - Drayko on 10/07/2009 6:51:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  09:58:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think we have the final line-up ready to post.last night the hardest tech-house tag team in Upstate signed on to beat the club to the ground.
Sean Place vs. Mike Sims
-Their sets together all year have been insane with a side of wrecked havoc.
Now i just need to speak to my Hardstyle djs to confirm some last minute details.
If u got passed up on this one dont fret.DECA-DANCE-the FINAL Pot Luck Picnic is coming and every upstate dj is guaranteed an invite.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  11:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
final??? N0o0oo00ooooo0oo0o! You may not stop doing the Pot Luck Picnics. Over ruled.

Go to Top of Page

Drayko
UUnet Addict

209 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  8:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drayko's Homepage  Send Drayko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wordz

Drayko's Upcoming Shows:

Wobble Wednesday's Club Fresh/Springfield MO/10/5/11

The Direkt Influence Web Site:
http://direktinfluence.we.bs/

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Drayko/327711253468
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  9:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Labratory instructed Sims and I to blow your wad. I think we can work this out...
Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  07:58:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Place

Labratory instructed Sims and I to blow your wad. I think we can work this out...

for the record im not blowing anyone..but if sean wants to then by all means....
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  09:30:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MIKESIMS

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Place

for the record im not blowing anyone..but if sean wants to then by all means....

sick dude, i meant with the set. not my mouth. nasty...
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  10:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
-FINAL LINE-UP-
9-10 Nexus
10-11 PHUNgEYE
11-12 Egzail
12-1 D-Wizz
1-2:30 Marz 21
2:30-4 Sean Place vs. Mike Sims
-Room 2-
10-11 Lab'ratory
11-12 Swan 7
12-1 Risen
1-3 "the Upstate HardStyle Demolition Squad" for 2 hrs
-dj 8
-Gomer
-Kogswell Kox
-Vogelizmskizm
3-4 Bender vs. Dylon

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  10:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sick lineup!!!! This party is going to kick.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks