Seasons Beatings-Santas lil Helpers 2009*FRIDAY!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  10:48:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BTW, Good look on Gomer/Kogs/8

three of the sickest Hard DJs this state has to offer, IMO.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2009 :  4:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cant forget Vogelizmskizm.Its gonna be a 2 hour HardStyle Beatdown.cant wait til Xmas.

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  11:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YARRR! Make some noise for theeee HARRRRDY BOYYYZ!!!

I'm looking forward to this stoked for sure. Btw I'm not sure if e8ght spins hardstyle, but I for one will be bringing the Hardcore. Gomer and Kogz will be bringin the hardstyle.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  11:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HARDSTYLE.HARDCORE.GABBER.8 usually plays hardstyle and im sure he'll bring it proper.no matter what its looking like Its On dis X-mas.

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  08:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Place

quote:
Originally posted by MIKESIMS

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Place

Labratory instructed Sims and I to blow your wad. I think we can work this out...

for the record im not blowing anyone..but if sean wants to then by all means....

sick dude, i meant with the set. not my mouth. nasty...

i know im just poking fun....you know i'm one sarcastic mofo....
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  10:23:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dont lie.i heard Sims has plans to stuff everyones stocking while decking their halls with SURPRIZE BUTTSECKS! Filthy-McNasty-Christmas Lovins Mike Sims style.
stay tuned.

Go to Top of Page

Drayko
UUnet Addict

209 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  10:30:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Drayko's Homepage  Send Drayko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so Lab whats goin on with the third room?? hit me up 897-0006

Drayko's Upcoming Shows:

Wobble Wednesday's Club Fresh/Springfield MO/10/5/11

The Direkt Influence Web Site:
http://direktinfluence.we.bs/

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Drayko/327711253468
Go to Top of Page

djjokerboy
UUnet Member

62 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  08:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit djjokerboy's Homepage  Send djjokerboy an AOL message  Send djjokerboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seasons Beatings...LOL...thats funny. Love that CNY sound man...i havent heard it anywhere else except in CNY...PROPS! ........Immamakeit out for this one. Shall I wear a santas helpers hat? I can volunteer with the beatings if need be. Ill beat the livingfj 7%%#E2%!@&^#!@&^$!&@^#$!#..wooops almost lost it there..LOL. see ya---Joker

DJ ----TRAKTOR PRO 2
Work---- Ableton LIVE 8
Weapons----APC40/Kontrol X1/Kontrol Z1/Maschine
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  9:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WE DO IT PROPER IN UPSTATE NY ON X-MAS.
I guess i'll have to go a little bit beyond my usual beyond.get ready itz comin atz ya!

Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  11:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yay! my birthday party is back! wooooooo whoooo.....im callin SLH my cuse bday party.....im still thinking about booking a utica bday jam too dec 19th, dunno yet...may just have one party at SLH....ashley loo-who (remember lab-lol) this is gonna b epic :)

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  12:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo Lab this is my confermation. Im down!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  9:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awww shizzle.whoop-whoop!
Everyone is confirmed!!!
and there are currently NO problems with time-slots...wow!!!
its a Christmas Miracle...
still waiting on confirmation of the third room action...a second promoter is handling most of the details...if it goes off we have confirmed:
Alex Ryan
Pulse
Drayko

Edited by - djlabratory on 10/17/2009 02:50:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

132 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  08:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Lab me and the mrs will b in florida. But have a great event. I will call ya later on this month.

SCORCHED PROMOTIONS
SEQUENCED RECORDINGS

http://soundcloud.com/alan-tekanon

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  10:38:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
have a great time in florida bro...believe me...its easy to get lost in oblivion down there...great dance scene all over the whole state...please bring me home some florida breakbeats on vinyl...
respect>lab

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  01:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

have a great time in florida bro...believe me...its easy to get lost in oblivion down there...great dance scene all over the whole state...please bring me home some florida breakbeats on vinyl...
respect>lab

+1 for "on vinyl" reference.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  3:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
of course vinyl....what else is there???
Im not trying to start the CDJs vs. Turntables debate again...I understand the logistics behind cds and digital media...i just love my records!!!
theyre so much more tangible than cds or mp3s...you can hug 'em 'n stuff...re-organizing your MP3s is so much less appealing than organizing my records...they take up more space but thats OK...my crates never crash and lose records...i dont have to "back up" my records in other crates...
there ARE some drawbacks to my obsession...records are heavy and cumbersome to carry around...not a big deal...im a fed-ex employee...i know all about lifting...the biggest drawback i can see just in my opinion is the damage factor...If a CDJ user damages a CD its just a matter of burning a new one...If i damage a record...Im f u c k e d!!!
its a personal choice either way you go with it...but i assure you that vinyl isnt going anywhere...Ive searched around a bit in the east coast scene and found that there are tons of "die-hard" vinyl enthusiasts...there are even NYC promoters that have started "Vinyl Only" events...with lots of emphasis on the "NO CDJs!!!" details...its all good either way...
do whatcha like!!!if its agressive dance...i can dig it...=)

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  4:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

of course vinyl....what else is there???
Im not trying to start the CDJs vs. Turntables debate again...I understand the logistics behind cds and digital media...i just love my records!!!
theyre so much more tangible than cds or mp3s...you can hug 'em 'n stuff...re-organizing your MP3s is so much less appealing than organizing my records...they take up more space but thats OK...my crates never crash and lose records...i dont have to "back up" my records in other crates...
there ARE some drawbacks to my obsession...records are heavy and cumbersome to carry around...not a big deal...im a fed-ex employee...i know all about lifting...the biggest drawback i can see just in my opinion is the damage factor...If a CDJ user damages a CD its just a matter of burning a new one...If i damage a record...Im f u c k e d!!!
its a personal choice either way you go with it...but i assure you that vinyl isnt going anywhere...Ive searched around a bit in the east coast scene and found that there are tons of "die-hard" vinyl enthusiasts...there are even NYC promoters that have started "Vinyl Only" events...with lots of emphasis on the "NO CDJs!!!" details...its all good either way...
do whatcha like!!!if its agressive dance...i can dig it...=)

I play formats not even invented yet... MP5s!

Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  5:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fun shit! I will be playing cds and records

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  07:41:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
excellent!

Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  11:50:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gomer

fun shit! I will be playing cds and records

Welcome to the DARK SIDE!!!!

The force is strong with this one my son!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12

Edited by - KogswellKox on 10/21/2009 11:50:55 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page