Seasons Beatings-Santas lil Helpers 2009*FRIDAY!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  12:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
>heavy labored breathing<Its pointless to resist...you dont know the power of the darkside...

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  12:50:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lab! I told you before I don't want that picture of me on here....

I've got new pictures for press taken for that purpose.....d

And I'm not from Utica lol

http://jogoelement.com http://soundcloud.com/jogo-element

It's within each of us

Edited by - Jogo Element on 10/25/2009 12:57:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  9:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
press? seriously? where are the press? i want my picture taken and an in depth interview on the reality of how lame that sounds....press?come on? really?we arent exactly "front page" news...
oh well?
if you insist...lolololol.
send me a link to your "press" photo...Ill be sure to correct my thoughtless mistake just in case anybody (besides you) really gives a rats ass...sorry about the wrong city
(your not from Utica?weird.)...please refresh my memory on where the hell your from bro...Ill be sure to correct that also...
respect>
>Lab

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  9:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
press? seriously? where are the press? i want my picture taken and an in depth interview on the reality of how lame that sounds....press?come on? really?we arent exactly "front page" news...
oh well?
if you insist...lolololol.
send me a link to your "press" photo...Ill be sure to correct my thoughtless mistake just in case anybody (besides you) really gives a rats ass...sorry about the wrong city
(your not from Utica?weird.)...please refresh my memory on where the hell your from bro...Ill be sure to correct that also...
respect>
>Lab

Go to Top of Page

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  11:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Press...promo....a picture that's worth looking at that you would actually want people to see.

Just put me as the "518" :)

It's within each of us

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  12:34:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
no problem brotha...Im on it...wheres the link for what pic you want used?

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  12:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote

ehhhhhhhhh! (fonzy style)

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 10/26/2009 1:03:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  1:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

ehhhhhhhhh! (fonzy style)

edit: That's what I'm here for. I'm sure we all have our fair share of "cracked out" pics that shouldn't be used for press.

This party is more about family celebrating Christmas, not about image or proper promo. (although I get where you are coming from 4sure) So whats a family gathering without a little ball-busting?

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 10/26/2009 1:05:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  3:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the cracked out shots are my favorite...go with 'em!!!

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  3:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the cracked out shots are my favorite...go with 'em!!!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  4:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjNexus

Lab.....you changed my location, but not my picture. Why don't you or Kyle understand? When I say I don't want a f*cking picture of me up, that means take it down. I sent you a message with another picture....change it now.

edit: You may or may not have known, I sent you an e-mail when I posted earlier. You chose your own picture to post on your own event, why can't I?

whoa whoa whoa.. slow down there guy. FIRST of all, as soon as you said to cut that shit out I took all that down. SECOND of all, there isn't even a flier printed for this, and if I were to guess, this is probably the only publication for the event with that picture listed. Don't you think you are overreacting just a tad? Damn dude, like I said this event is a gathering of our raver family at Christmas (correct me if I'm wrong here Lab) and it is really not about maintaining a proper image or doing up a huge lineup with tons of promo. I think you are missing the point of the post and of this event. I could be wrong though.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  6:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
just to clarify...
first:i believe i asked for a link to a better pic...
second:im not in front of my computer 24/7...I was away for awile @ work and to top that my computer is experiencing technical difficulties...cant seem to get pages to load properly...hmmm?...
I didnt realize that i was supposed to jump when you quoted
how high!!!
third:This is def. a "family" Christmas event...one that defies explanation because it always seems to go nuts every year despite a grass roots style of promotion...This year we plan to flier all of the S.U. campus dorms and rock every party within 100 miles with tons of fliers and hype...
But just for you Nexus I promise to have the paparazzi out front to do in depth interviews...It will be broadcast live commercial free,high def.,future pay per view and cable specials to follow the Superbowl and etc...lololololol
P.S.thanks for my daily smile!

Edited by - djlabratory on 10/26/2009 7:11:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  7:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol...it wasn't that. I just saw you changed my location, but not the picture. I did send you a link in my first reply. Sent it through PM, maybe your e-mail isn't that one....but thanks for taking that down ;)

It's within each of us

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  7:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is the first picture of me ever put up for an event upstate so Lab has my full permission to use it until I croak.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Drayko
UUnet Addict

209 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  7:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drayko's Homepage  Send Drayko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lab i'm more than likely renting speakers from DA

Drayko's Upcoming Shows:

Wobble Wednesday's Club Fresh/Springfield MO/10/5/11

The Direkt Influence Web Site:
http://direktinfluence.we.bs/

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Drayko/327711253468
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  7:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
room #3???.....im stoked...i have a few djs that were promised time in there...D.A. is one of them...Alex Ryan...You of course...Pulse bringin hard breaks...Christopher Robbins requested a slot and seemed interested in helping the prep for the 3rd room...
Please keep in mind that i need to talk to the bar/club owner this weekend to make sure the 3rd room is able to be used during the winter months...its usually the smoking room in winter...cant be using the patio in December...too damn cold!!!so before any major moves are made let me make sure its ok...
respect>
>Lab

Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  12:06:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

[quote]Originally posted by DjNexus

Lab.....you changed my location, but not my picture. Why don't you or Kyle understand? When I say I don't want a f*cking picture of me up, that means take it down. I sent you a message with another picture....change it now.

He wants his own dressing room, with m&m's but not the green ones. If there is one green one the fracking show is over. He needs 15 back stage passes for his loyal following. Figi water, no mirrors, the toilet must flush the opposite way, no questions asked. And he is payed in advance. Hotel, and flight out of town is a must also.

Thanks

2PHAT productions
Utica= Upstates Time Is Coming Around
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  07:34:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
rock stars!...there seems to be an epidemic of sorts lately...they keep popping up everywhere...my least favorite is the time slot rock star...
but thus far there doesnt seem to be any complaints in that area...it must be the promise of red m&ms....lol...

Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  08:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

rock stars!...there seems to be an epidemic of sorts lately...they keep popping up everywhere...my least favorite is the time slot rock star...
but thus far there doesnt seem to be any complaints in that area...it must be the promise of red m&ms....lol...

ya you better have my red m&m's...but i want the letters on them to read "w&w"...or im out!!!!(lol)oh one more thing....i would also like steamed towels..a metal Mr.T lunch pale(i pitty the foo)...fresh fruit...and a turkey baster(don't ask)and sean wants a corn cob pipe and a nice fleece robe with a good leather bound book(moby dick is his fav.).....now is that too much to ask???i think not....
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  8:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a Moby "Dick" for both of ya...its comin gift wrapped with a ton of
Surprize Buttsecks!!!
I'll stuff your damn stockings ya Filthy McNasties...lolololol

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks