Page: of 10

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  08:17:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

quote:

im requesting orange and yellow colored roses as well, i need to be graced with the light scent of flowers while on stage... oh and a beautiful female virgin to hold them in my general area while mike and i play...

coal!!!...
heeps and heeps of kingsford charcoal...
50 lbs. worth...
the BIG bag!!!lololololololol!!!hohoho!
Merry Christmas!

damn i got coal last year.....and the year before that.....
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  09:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'll bet!...big surprise bro!!!
by the way:the countdown has officially begun!!!
tick-tock-tick-tock
10 Days!!!
are
you
ready?

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/08/2009 10:28:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  11:00:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Sims

quote:

quote:

im requesting orange and yellow colored roses as well, i need to be graced with the light scent of flowers while on stage... oh and a beautiful female virgin to hold them in my general area while mike and i play...

coal!!!...
50 lbs. worth...
Merry Christmas!

I don't even get coal :|

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Edited by - Vogelizer on 12/08/2009 11:06:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Mike Sims
i need a custom tag!

1000000263 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  11:44:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Sims

quote:

quote:

coal!!!...
50 lbs. worth...
Merry Christmas!

I don't even get coal :|

dude have some of mine....
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  1:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  8:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

kandi? me? um? im not really.....?um?how do i say this ????
Ok...deep Breath!
no Thanks on the Kandi for me but If you'd like to bring Kandi to hand out to other guests that would be stellar...I cant wear pastels and neons anymore...its not me...sorry....ill burst into flames or something terrible like that...
respect anywayz though! fo sure!
>Lab

hey no prob. not offended or anything.

im trying to find a ride with noooo luck. if any of you woud help me ill pay for gas. give you 5 bucks or something. please and thank you. foxy might not be going soooooo yeah. stupid weather.

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  11:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the "bay-watch" smile is seriously creepy!!!
props!
im so excited for this party...Sparing No expense on the frivolities...
Food,Presents,VIp room luxury treatment...
(ie:chapagne,wet bar,food,gifts for the djs)
i promise fun and stellar good times for all...stay tuned!

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/09/2009 09:40:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Nyl0n
UUnet Addict

184 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  3:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Nyl0n an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no rep on the flier?

Dyl0n aka SwampTang

GET ^ BENT

www.mixcloud.com/Dyl0n
www.soundcloud.com/dyl0n
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  4:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
apparently the address SNAFU wasnt the only "typo" error i made...my most humble of apologies Dylon and Bender...im a tool...im so sorry!
In no way does this mean that your participation in this event is overlooked in any way or there was any ill intent in excluding you from the rough draft of the flier...
I have corrected the error and another 500 fliers will be going out this weekend to Pathogen and the S.U. hill dorms along with a few other key drop offs...
again...my bad...so sorry...its fixed!
stay tuned>
respect>
>Lab

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/09/2009 9:36:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  6:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
tick-tock-tick-tock
T-Minus 9 Days!!!
are
you
ready?

Go to Top of Page

marz21
network_marzian

943 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  11:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit marz21's Homepage  Send marz21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

apparently the address SNAFU wasnt the only "typo" error i made...my most humble of apologies Dylon and Bender...im a tool...im so sorry!
In no way does this mean that your participation in this event is overlooked in any way or there was any ill intent in excluding you from the rough draft of the flier...
I have corrected the error and another 500 fliers will be going out this weekend to Pathogen and the S.U. hill dorms along with a few other key drop offs...
again...my bad...so sorry...its fixed!
stay tuned>
respect>

why am i typing this... ill just call you.... (purpose: flyers)
>Lab

you can't un-hear it!!

Go to Top of Page

UUnet Buddha

302 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  12:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit 8's Homepage  Send 8 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm really excited to play this party. This is going to be a great time for sure.

www.djeight.com
www.mixcloud.com/eight/
Go to Top of Page

marz21
network_marzian

943 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  09:24:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit marz21's Homepage  Send marz21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
this event is an "extinction level event, the final frontier.." and there is only...

week

left....

you can't un-hear it!!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  09:46:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marz21

this event is an "extinction level event, the final frontier.." and there is only...

week

left....

If I eat Dinosaur BBQ before my set there will be an extinction level event in the DJ booth.

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  10:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If I eat Dinosaur BBQ before my set there will be an extinction level event in the DJ booth.

that is why we are setting up on stage instead of the booth....easier to air dat funk out!!!
Plus>>>ITS CHRISTMAS AND THE STAGE AND DANCE-FLOOR DECOR FOR THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE WAY OVER THE TOP...I CALLED ON 2 OF THE BEST DECORATORS AROUND FOR THIS ONE...Sandy Clause the Queen or Arts & Alicia in Wonderland!!!
you seriously have to see this to believe it...Happy Holidays!!!

Edited by - djlabratory on 12/11/2009 10:03:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  10:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HARDSTYLE!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna bring the wreckin BALLS Beotch!!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  11:26:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
5 DAYS!
its
almost
time.

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  4:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
holy shit!!! :)
Go to Top of Page

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  6:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just to show the masses how serious we are about the "Seasonal Beatings" were gonna kick off the night insane with a 2 hour brain melt set from 2 of the baddest Psychadelic Trance djs in the Central NY area.

Lab, does that mean you want some banging F'in psy to open? I'm torn with what to play. As we're opening, but I just wanna shred the place apart lol. You gotta keep the energy up :-P

http://jogoelement.com http://soundcloud.com/jogo-element

It's within each of us

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  12:26:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjNexus

Just to show the masses how serious we are about the "Seasonal Beatings" were gonna kick off the night insane with a 2 hour brain melt set from 2 of the baddest Psychadelic Trance djs in the Central NY area.

Lab, does that mean you want some banging F'in psy to open? I'm torn with what to play. As we're opening, but I just wanna shred the place apart lol. You gotta keep the energy up :-P

abso-fracking-lutely! you said it Nex. After a journey to the mind's eye via psy, I will be taking the dance floor on an interstellar journey to deep space. This will be my first PLANEMO set. You guys do the Microcosm and I'll handle the Macrocosm. =)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks